[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Nioh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_114941.jpg (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_114941.jpg
285KB, 1280x720px
What did you think of Nioh?
>>
File: bloodborne sucks.jpg (92KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne sucks.jpg
92KB, 1024x672px
>>381945326
its everything I wanted it to be. I was so disappointed that bloodborne didn't live up to the hype. thankfully nioh was also everything that bloodborne wanted to be. it will go down as THE killer ps4 exclusive, in my opinion
>>
Pretty great. I expected Lords of the Fallen weeaboo edition but ended up getting something that manages to rival the games it takes inspiration from. Only gripes would be the loot system and reused assets but those are minor complaints.
>>
A good game brought down by its lacking in many key partd
>>
Loved it. Sad it didn't stay relevant for very long.
>>
Just got the game yesterday and it's fantastic so far.

Only critique is that the bastard sword didn't have much weight to it but I'll chalk it up to faster gameplay than Souls.
>>
I still need to git gud. Still struggling but I'm absolutely love the spear move set
>>
Got bored before finishing it. That thing just kept going and going. Same few enemies, same weapons, same magic, same items, same armor. Your skill trees are maxed out and there's nothing new to be found, but you still have another few continents to go.
>>
File: 1493256418763.png (1MB, 950x761px) Image search: [Google]
1493256418763.png
1MB, 950x761px
>>381945326
A very good 8/10 level game that could've been a minor masterpiece if not for

>dumbing down several aspects from the alpha after scrubs bitched and moaned to no end in the feedback survey
>had a bigger development budget; as a result enemy and music variety was more limited than it should've been

Hopefully these two get addressed in the sequel.
>>
>>381945326
It was nice during the demos, although it was dumbed down as hell. I preordered the deluxe edition and I dropped the game like 15 hours or so in because the level design and enemy variety are absolutely terrible. I deeply regret buying it.
>>
I loved it but it got boring towards the end due to level and enemy variety.

The charaters, story, bosses, setting and the history behind it were all fantastic.
I loved the little things like the Japanese speaking Japanese and the English speaking.
>>
I like it but I'm on the 2nd mission and a fucking wall (literally a wall) just fucking killed me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.