[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170606_113840.jpg (81KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_113840.jpg
81KB, 640x447px
What went wrong?
>>
the name.
>>
File: DANPMg9W0AAcdPx8.jpg large.jpg (875KB, 960x1646px) Image search: [Google]
DANPMg9W0AAcdPx8.jpg large.jpg
875KB, 960x1646px
same thing that went wrong with the vita.

They were both great systems with great hardware and a great library of games that got ignored by casuals who wanted to game on mobiles and watch netflix on PS4.

Truly undderrated consoles desu
>>
>>381937740
That's a pretty solid stack of games.
>>
>>381939219
Nah, its really not
>>
>>381937740
Nothing, best console of the generation by far.
Unfortunately people are too retarded to know what good video games are.
>>
>>381939424
PS4 is better.
>>
>>381939675
It's not even remotely funny
>>
>>381939752
Its just the truth. Better games
>>
>>381939830
There may be more games, but are they really better?
Can you give me a list of what you think the best PS4 exclusives are?
>>
>>381937740
Naming it the WiiU was a pretty bad idea. It made people think the controller itself was just an accessory to the Wii.
>>
>>381940104
Nioh
Bloodborne
Gravity Rush 2
Persona 5
Yakuza 0
>>
>>381939675
The Wii U competitors were the ps3 and 360. Only Nintendo manchildren took seriously the claim that it was the first console of a new generation.
>>
>>381940641
It came out 6 years after those systems. How on earth can you think it was competing with them?
>>
WiiU failure was just an exhibition of people's bad taste and ignorance.
Also ps4 just got sales cause of xb1 wrong decisions at starting point, if xb1 didn't have that abusive ambitions ps4'd have sold half the sales it got.
In a few more years WiiU will be considered what really is, a great console, great games, unfairly punished by 3rd Parties and "gamers"
>>
>>381940805
>WiiU failure was just an exhibition of people's bad taste and ignorance.
No, people who like the Wii U generally have bad taste.
>if xb1 didn't have that abusive ambitions ps4'd have sold half the sales it got.
Source: your ass
>In a few more years WiiU will be considered what really is, a great console, great games
No, it won't. Switch is getting all the Wii U games, so no one will even remember the Wii U
>>
>>381940760
You are right, it's hard to call it competition when the ps3 was murdering it in sales.
>>
>>381937740
My tablet broke and I couldn't find a replacement for a reasonable price or anyone that could fix itn
>>
>>381941254
I had to order a replacement battery because mine won't hold a charge anymore.
>>
>>381941324
That might be from playing while it's charging. Pretty sure I read that somewhere
>>
>>381942417
Well I kind of don't have a choice since a lot of games require it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.