[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best, and why is it Tiffany Cox?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Who is the best, and why is it Tiffany Cox?
>>
>>381937564

>playing this game

neo-/v/ sucks
>>
>>381937601
how dare people play games

>>381937564
you misspelled AJ Mason there quite badly
>>
>>381937601
>accusing others of being part of neo-/v/
>is neo-/v/
>>
>>381937938
AJ Mason is objectively the correct answer.
>>
File: CfzeR9IWwAEUEtp.jpg (122KB, 600x1163px) Image search: [Google]
CfzeR9IWwAEUEtp.jpg
122KB, 600x1163px
Jack of all trades and master of none, in comes the late great Kenny main SON!
>>
Dat booty doe
>>
File: 1498354172365.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1498354172365.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>381938174
>he thinks that anon is neo-/v/
>it's actually me that's neo-/v/
>>
>>381937564
I'd like to suck her tiffany cox if you know what i'm sayin
>>
Is it possible to give items, and if no, how do you drop them? I keep ending up with 3 med sprays that I'll never use.
>>
>>381938778
If you stand close to a wounded counselor and press the corresponding number, you will us the medspray on them.
Otherwise, yes, there is a button for dropping items. On PC it's Z I think. Scroll until the item you want to drop is highlighted and press it once. If you hold it down you'll drop whatever weapon or part you have in your hand instead.
Also protip: if you have a bear trap in your hand, don't try to put it down with Z, it'll glitch and float. Press LMB once instead.
>>
>>381937938
this anon has it right
>>
>>381938419
>thinks I don't know he's neo-/v/
>neo-/v/ had been in me all along
>>
>AJ fags
Jenny is the best girl and you know it
>>
>>381939659
Jenny is okay, but not very useful for escaping. She has decent stealth, but not really. She can't repair for shit. All she has is good composure, but that only helps her alone. Her speed and stamina are also shit. I wish she was more viable in some way too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.