[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about buying this ,your opinions on the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
I was thinking about buying this ,your opinions on the game?
>>
>>381935318
It's good, but so is Endless Space 2

Wait for more DLC imo.
>>
>>381935318
best 4x game since civ iv
>>
A lot of the fun comes from roleplaying your empire and the unexpected consequences that can arise. If you play as a min maxer its going to be pretty boring
>>
File: fixed.png (582KB, 696x731px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
582KB, 696x731px
>>381935318
It has many good ideas and is relatively unique but almost every system is flawed in some way or otherwise poorly implemented. The people behind it are simply incompetent. Its still fun though, although I would suggest heavily modding it. I mostly just enjoyed it for roleplaying reasons. I bought the game but pirated the DLC.
>>
>>381935318
It's a solid 4X game, and super fun. But it's got a lot of big flaws.
Pirate it, and buy it next year when it's finally finished.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49KB, 631x139px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49KB, 631x139px
It's an alright game, but it really needs a lot more content to actually pad the game. I hear we're going to get Synthetic Fallen Empires in 1.8 and Synthetic Hiveminds, but like everything else, the novelty of that will wear off after a few games.
>>
>>381935318
Wait 3 more years, until it becomes what it was supposed to be at release
>>
>>381935318
Shallowest 4X game made
>>
meh its shit
lategame lag like hell
and its not fun specially when its Real time
>>
>>381935925
They are also changing the AI endgame threat. Basically ancient machines buried all over the galaxy awaken to cleanse it of biological life. Like reapers/necrons
>>
>>381936103

Yeah, I saw that. Will that completely replace the AI rebellion? Or will it be something superimposes over it, with the synths blowing up your spaceports and setting off bombs on your world being the background for the new shit?
>>
It's good, but MoO2 is still the GOTYAY space 4x
>>
>>381935318
It's shit
>>
>>381936257
Apparently the AI rebellion will become a non-endgame event, so it can trigger in addition to the reapers.
>>
>>381936396

Ah, okay then, so this will get completely new achievements for it, since it wouldn't make sense for the Voight Kampff one to tie into it.
>>
>>381935318
Buy the game, pirate the DLC

It's a pretty good time sink. The actual gameplay is ok, nothing amazing but it has a big role playing aspect and A TON of mods and can easily be modded by yourself.
>>
>>381936257
The current one will become a lesser mid game event

And yes Synths will get special dialogue options with the new threat
>>
>>381935318
Diplomacy is garbage, espionage is non-existent. Optimum combat is just a blob of basic corvettes otherwise it's just a blob.

Its main gimmick are events but there's very few of it that you'll devour the game's entire event content in a single campaign.

>>381936257
Replace. It's basically just a rewrite of the AI Rebellion.

>>381936275
MoO2 has long been surpassed by Distant Worlds. Only nostalgiafags think otherwise.
>>
>>381935318
a shittier civ5 with a space skin. there's a reason everyone only played it for a week after it came out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.