[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 years later and I still can't get this pixel side scroller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

3 years later and I still can't get this pixel side scroller for less than $10, what the hell?
>>
It's worth more than it's on sale for desu.
>>
they've released 2 free expansion packs and the value you get from Shovel Knights ridiculous
>>
It's basically 3 games
Just pirate it if you can't deal with it
>>
File: 1495625795564.jpg (35KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495625795564.jpg
35KB, 387x461px
>>381932735
>buying a game that's less than -50% off during sale
>>
It plays like an average NES game. Don't bother with it. It's 90% rehash. The most mechanically unique thing about it is plague knight's campaign and it's awful.
>>
>>381932883
the third one isn't free, that's why the main game is more expensive now
>>
>>381933131
Only bad games get steeper discounts than that
Good games preserve their value
>>
>>381933243
Free to those who already bought it
>>
>>381933243
>the third one isn't free
It's still free if you bought it before the price increase or have a physical version.
>>
I really don't like Spectre's campaign because of how it's contained to that one tower. Fuck Reize and his bullshit being an edgy faggot the whole time instead of being a fun boss fight.
>>
>>381933378
well good for you but it's not better for those who haven't bought it yet, game used to be cheaper
>>
>great indie game
>conservative sale %, because great sales numbers
>promise Kickstarters three expansions for stretch goals
>announce multiple months in advance that the game is going to become "Treasure Trove" on Steam, more expensive but with all DLCs. Base game and DLC sold seperately on consoles.
>discount original Shovel Knight to ~10$ a week before changing to "Treasure Trove", including existing and future DLC

yeah, you fucked up OP
>>
You waited too long, in the time since it has released more content has been added. This in turn raised it's worth allowing the devs to charge more to new consumers.
>>
>>381933808
>>381933962
screw it then, I'll get it in 2-3 years on sale, got a huge backlog anyway
>>
>>381933680
It also used to have less content
The DLC campaigns are basically different games (think of them like sequels) and there's still another one coming
>>
>>381934171
>still another one coming
so a real discount in 2020 maybe?
>>
>>381934314
I wouldn't count on it
They might even increase the price again
>>
>>381934060

I was waiting for a deeper discount too until they announced the price hike with the release of the Spectral Knight DLC, and I bought at 10$ for the value.

When the King Knight DLC comes out, my guess is they will discount the Treasure Trove version to ~18$. New DLC after all. Not sure when we will see a ~10$ pricetag for this again
>>
>>381932735
I'm sure it went on sale at some point before the price hike, you only have yourself to blame for being such a retard OP.
>>
>>381935161
>Not sure when we will see a ~10$ pricetag for this again
>4 high quality games for $10
never
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.