[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Politics don't belong in ga-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pajama samma.jpg (108KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
pajama samma.jpg
108KB, 500x497px
>Politics don't belong in ga-
>>
Health isn't politics. Fat and old people want it to be, but it isn't.
>>
>>381931865
/thread
>>
>>381931865
this. try again tomorrow, faggot op
>>
File: 1363566965522.jpg (17KB, 134x153px) Image search: [Google]
1363566965522.jpg
17KB, 134x153px
>>381931865
>it's an anon arbitrarily defines what is political epsiode
>>
>>381931865
It is when an obesity epidemic puts strain on a healthcare service though.
>>
>>381932020
when was the last time a politician told you to eat more vegetables
>>
>>381932043
Okay, so then we get politics out of healthcare. Problem solved.
>>
>>381932184
hot talking point for politicians =/= political

just because it isn't triggering shitposters like racial politics doesn't mean it isn't political
>>
>>381932579
define political
>>
>>381931596
That is not politic related
People are free to eat whatever they want, as long it doesn't harm someone else
>>
>>381932790
po·lit·i·cal

adj.

relating to the government or the public affairs of a country.

human health is a public affair, it might not be as exciting as school shooters and border walls but it matters all the same
>>
>>381933729
if you're gonna be that much of a retard about it even me calling you a retard is political because mental health is more of a public affair than broccoli
>>
>>381932184
Last year
>>
>>381934093
>me calling you a retard is political because mental health is more of a public affair than broccoli
yes it is political; they're both political and that's the point. whether or not you think one is more important than the other has little to do with it

anyone getting upset over a game being political is actually upset because the game decides to make a statement that they disagree or otherwise feel uncomfortable with. a sex scene in a movie in 1965 would """feel""" much more political than one in 2017 but this is only because it offended more peoples' sensibilities. the same scene is still political in 2017, but no one cares because virtually everyone has accepted a sex scene as acceptable or "normal"
>>
>>381935572
because the normalization of sexual content (and the opposition to this) is entirely based on opinions and points of view

teaching kids to eat healthier is not political, because they are simply provided with facts, not an opinion
>>
When people say keep politics out of video games, they really mean agendas.
>>
>>381931865
Shows what you know
there was an easter egg where the candy troops would be dressed up like riot police in reference to the 1999 seattle protests
>>
>>381931865
>Fat and old people want it to be

You mean leftists
>>
>>381931596
oh man, this game was the shit. Never beat it though.

fuck you OP why couldn't this just be about sharing nostalgic memories of educational CD games
>>
>>381932184

I'm pretty certain the first lady traditionally always drags out the food pyramid at some point.
>>
>>381936293
being grounded in fact has nothing to do with a subject being political.

Even though it is accepted as fact, depictions of Earth as a sphere revolving around the sun are still political. People ignore the facts just the same and insist debate. They may be retarded and wrong, but the point is nothing is controversial and "political" until it is.
>>
>>381936293
What the fuck, are you aware of the food pyramid? That was intensely political and you're out of your mind if you think it was just presented as fact. I'm not even that guy you're talking too but you're really full of shit man. Get it together. Just because something is a fact doesn't mean it's not political.
>>
I mean this game was obviously political with all the delegates and councils and stuff.
>>
File: Pajama_Sam_3_Sweet_Troops_WTO.png (5KB, 143x142px) Image search: [Google]
Pajama_Sam_3_Sweet_Troops_WTO.png
5KB, 143x142px
>>381936675
I thought you were just joking
>>
>>381938902
>depictions of Earth as a sphere revolving around the sun are still political
No, they aren't.
>>
>>381939750
>what are flat earthers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.