[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /v/ any of you have a level in a vidya that is the bane of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

hey /v/ any of you have a level in a vidya that is the bane of your existence? I'll start.

>get to hell (or Bloodstained Cemetery) in Cave story
>can't get past falling blocks section
>after finally getting past that crushed by Press (crusher enemy)
>die by both kinds of cherubs
>die by spikes
>die so many times on midboss
>eventually beat midboss set controller down
>midbosses final attack crushes me
>mfw that's the furthest I've ever gotten
>mfw there is still another boss with six forms
>mfw no save point exists after the midboss
>>
if you ain't playing on hard or doing a no health upgrades run, you don't have any reason to complain
>>
>>381928407
He's probably playing on a nicalis port
>>
>>381929114
he wouldn't dare
>>
>>381928224
But think about it, when you'll beat hell it'll the pineacle of your existence
>>
>>381929114
I don't see what's wrong with the port, it still has hard mode and the music can be easily fixed, is it the translation? if so then I understand, we lost the HUZZAH!
>>
>>381928224
The bug race in DK64.
It's the only thing between me and 100%, many years later.
>>
Get good. I know it's a massive meme but really, just stop crying and get better at the damn game and you'll be breezing past the sanctuary on normal mode. After that try to replay the game on hard so monster x, the core, undead core, and ballos can properly tear you a handful of new ones. I beat hard mode two years back but I took the lil bitch path and got the dog's life capsule to have 5 hit points by the end, and am currently on my path to true redemption
>>
>>381930867
I love how this game goes from "cute robot fighting cute monsters" to "HATE AND MADNESS GIVEN FLESH"
>>
>>381931058
Just look at that shit eating grin. He knows you went through literal hell just to get to him and he's more than happy to shove his balls in your face. Also see: the entirety of kirby
>>
Ninja Gaiden level 5, and Mega Man 2's final Wily fight. Those two will be my white whales til I die.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.