[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pixelart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled2.png (6KB, 169x79px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
6KB, 169x79px
/v/ rate my pixelart of cappy from mario oddysey
>>
I sure love videogames/10
>>
what is this? a hat for ants?
>>
Gay
>>
>>381922781

Neat. I enjoy pixelart
>>
>>381923503
>>
I'm impressed. You managed to completely fuck up copying the image.
>>
It looks bad. Also, I'm the guy that leaked his name was Cappy before E3. So fuck you who's laughing now.
>>
File: hat big.png (77KB, 534x366px) Image search: [Google]
hat big.png
77KB, 534x366px
>>381923676
oops lol heres a bigger version
>>
>>381922781
Work a little more on the shades of the shadow. Keep in mind that the hat in the logo is supposed to be flat art, so if you want to make a sprite for something else you should take the actual in-game hat or the artworks hat as reference.

Keep it up m8.
>>
if it looks a bit grainy its 4chans image compressing
>>
>>381924082
thanks so much my dude never thought an anon would give actual criticism
>>
>>381922781
wasn't worth a thread/10 you fucking autist
>>
File: 532345.jpg (68KB, 554x366px) Image search: [Google]
532345.jpg
68KB, 554x366px
Np my dude.
More in-depth feedback:

>The front of the cap is almost flat, it doesn't have the same volume as the rest of the cap, so you should only add very little shadow since almost all of the surface gets light (see blue)
> Don't forget the shadow that the eyes cast on the cap itself (green and pink below the eyes)
> Add a little more shadow on the rest of the cap since it's a volume and the sides of that volume get less light than the top of it (pink)

As I said, watch the artwork as reference.... watching how real hats react to light sources will help you get a better understanding of it.

I want to see more work of you in the future!
>>
>>381924082
>>381924306
>>381925036

Whoops. Meant to quote these posts.
>>
>>381923878
No, I mean you fucked up actually copying the character art. The shape and eyes are wrong, which is literally all of Cappy.
>>
>>381923605
I was joking, it's actually pretty shitty lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.