[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kamiya never made a bad ga--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Wonderful_101_box_artwork.jpg (182KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful_101_box_artwork.jpg
182KB, 250x353px
>Kamiya never made a bad ga--
>>
--me.
>>
File: 250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg (34KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg
34KB, 250x317px
>>381922069
Did you mean to post this?
>>
>>381922256
fpbp

>>381922069
kys pls
>>
>>381922256
fpbp
>>
But TW101 isn't bad. The controls are fine once you take the 5 minutes you need to get used to them and draw with the right stick instead of using the stylus.
>>
As always, OP is a fag.

W101 is the best Kamiya game.
>>
File: 1485932686279.jpg (41KB, 460x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485932686279.jpg
41KB, 460x574px
>>381922256
this
>>
It would be a lot better if half the game wasn't shitty minigames and barely functional variety sections.
>>
>>381923617
This. If the whole game was the action sections from beginning to finish it'd probably one of my favorites of all times.

But as it stands right now there WAY too many gimmick sections for me to even want to do a second playthrough.
>>
>>381922861
>try to switch to the hammer
>as i attempt to draw the sign the line disappears touching the enemy
>cancel and try again
>this time the line goes straight up the wall instead of completing the circle part
>third time finally get it
>before i can use it get hit by a projectile from off screen
>have to recollect my crew to even be able to try to get the hammer made again
>finally beat the tortoises and get rewared with a long and unfunny conversation about nothing

I swear I really want to like this game but it's so fundamentally fucked I wonder how Iwata gave it approval.
>>
File: Wonderful101.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful101.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>381924021
>I wonder how Iwata gave it approval.
Because it's one of the best action games ever made.
>>
>>381924021
>it's so fundamentally fucked

No, not really. It just sounds like you're not subduing the enemies whatsoever. Tapping the X button on enemies will cause a climb attack, where heroes will latch on to the enemy, and after a certain number heroes latch on, the enemy will flash gold and will remain helpless for a few seconds, which will give you plenty of time to attack. This is also one of the few ways to launch enemies into the air. In the case of fighting the turtles, you first need to block their stomp by standing up close to their feet and then executing the block just they're about to stomp you with one foot. When this happens, they'll tilt to the side, and allow you to attack back with ANY weapon so they can fall on their back so you can continue attacking with any weapon. The hammer's benefit is simply being able to hurt them through their shell but every single enemy have alternate ways of being destroyed.

In the case of drawing a line and goes up a wall, don't worry about that, because while the shape may look different based on how it gets distorted by the terrain, the game will still detect that you made a circle. You can confirm this by walking away from these walls with the shape still active.

In short. Git Gud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPym1WlGqs
>>
>>381922069
You don't need to false flag to start a W101 thread anon. Good games are immune to console wars.
>>
>>381925695
>Good games are immune to console wars.
Then why are Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild the two most shitposted games?
>>
>>381925973
You can still talk about those games. /v/ politics can be annoying sometimes, but people still enjoy video games. Bloodborne had daily threads for two months after the last black Friday. Plus W101 is now an older game, the only people who want to talk about it are the ones that enjoyed it.
>>
File: wonderful 101 review.png (575KB, 970x453px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful 101 review.png
575KB, 970x453px
Still one of my favorite games in this generation (well, WiiU + Switch anyway)
>>
>>381922256
/thread
>>
>>381925973
>good games
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.