[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i the only one on /v/ enjoying ARK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (68KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
68KB, 460x215px
am i the only one on /v/ enjoying ARK?
>>
>>381921439
You're the only one on /v/ playing ARK.
>>
>>381921439

I'm starting to get really bored at the 1400 hr mark of it. There isn't much to do once you gave a dino breed that can solo a wild Giga pre-nerf
>>
I'm actually loving it, playing with friends from work.
>>
>>381921726
ive been playing that new Ragnarok map they just released.
i kno the feel tho. i've got 2k+ hrs in and have bases on the island, center, scorched, and now rag.
being in an alpha tribe makes it more enjoyable i think.
come raid me on eu-official 26 rag.
my base is cliff side near the castle.
>>
>>381922243

I'll pass. I'm a PvE player and enjoy the roleplaying and trade aspects of the game, not so much the needless hostility against early-game players you get in PvP. I don't get enjoyment in wiping weaker players on a whim, and you can depose alphas of their status in far more creative ways when the rex and squid hoards are off the table.

I was enjoying the Ragnarok map tho, before the server i was on suddenly vanished. I took a change of pace and struck out solo, going as a gunsmith in the Eastern Highlands. No flyers, no meat eaters. It was quite enjoyable riding about on horse, doing the daily grind
>>
>>381923330
it's hard to 'depose' a tribe composed of more than 250 active players...

>just sayin m8
>>
Game gave me a complete mental breakdown and caused me to fucking black out when I tried to play it. It was then I decided I wasn't made for games where you invest thousands of hours into shit that can be wrecked in 5 minutes.

Was also when I learned how to dissolve a corpse, but that's only tangentially related.

Also, game ran like absolute shit.
>>
>>381924145

>250 active players in a single clan

That sounds like a server farm; the kind of people who grind across a few relatively secure servers and descend on vastly outgunned and unprotected ones to pillage and burn. Not to come off as a cunt matey but where's the fun in being a cog?
>>
>>381921439
I dropped that piece of shit a while ago, it's such a fucking chore to play
>>
>>381921439
Eh I'll play it again if they ever let me rebind dismount to something other than E
I have fat fingers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.