[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGSV fucking sucks, but this slut goddess is amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-09-0920_51_34-mgjkleq.png (706KB, 1250x671px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-0920_51_34-mgjkleq.png
706KB, 1250x671px
MGSV fucking sucks, but this slut goddess is amazing
>>
>>381921262
Quiet was made to be bred by horses!
>>
File: REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.png (134KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.png
134KB, 666x666px
>>381921262
Real Joost is hot.

Game Joost is ugly.

Why?
>>
> the phantom pain of knowing you'll never fuck her
>>
>>381921262
The fucking Butterfly emblem is impossible to get.
>>
Any pictures of her bare feet?

Just out of curiosity haha.
>>
>>381921262
she is so fucking ugly man look at that busted up face, whats the meme with obsessing over her
>>
>>381924382
>whats the meme with obsessing over her
You answered your own question.
>>
DIAMOND DONGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JoRYWinS_u8
>>
Quiet is fucking broken, you can just sit back while she snipes everyone and then fulton them all. She's literally the "I win" button.
>>
>>381924190
Your'e shit
>>
>>381924632
>implying it takes skill to let Quiet kill people
No, it doesn't work. I start mission 3, I do not kill or attack anybody. I lure out the target and make Quiet kill him. I let an enemy spot me and then I leave the hot zone.

I only get Bear and Bat, not Butterfly. It doesn't work.
>>
>>381924190

Replay the mission where you assasinate the Spetsnaz commander 3 times in a row and have her do the shooting.
>>
>>381924923

You need to let her kill a few more people
>>
>>381924572
She doesn't damage tanks and helicopters. Also Skulls take little damage from her.
>>
>>381925090
I'll try, but I swear I've done that too.
The sad part is I don't even want to keep her for long, but I'm OCD and want to get all the unlocks that she's involved with before it's too late.
>>
>>381922127
FBPB
also, give examples.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.