[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bioshock the collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So i bought the collection during steamsales and began playing nr.1. Even though it's from 2007, it looks really good with the remastered graphics. Anyways, call me a noob, but i find it a little hard to have to waste all your bullets on the little sisters guardian. It's my first playthrough, so i would appreciate some tips on which powers i should pick. I usually just stun and shotgun them.

>see woman pick related.
>hell no
>instant headshot without thinking.
>>
>>381920063
why did you have a gun here ?
you're supposed to get it in there
>>
>>381920063

there's no way to "miss-skill" every build is viable, there are people who autistically only do Wrench runs, but from the Weapon ranking for upgrades it goes

Shotgun > Grenade launcher > Tommy Gun >Crossbow > Pistol > Shitthrower
>>
>>381920063
you wasted your money on infinite

my advice regarding it: once you're done with soldiers field, the game is over. just quit
>>
>>381920414
but the wrench is the best weapon
>>
>>381920584
You get that far might as well just finish it
>>
>>381920587

until you're up against bullet sponges with tommy guns (from Hephaistos as far as i know)
>>
Lightning + Wrench is the way to go. You save a fucking of bullets like that and can save them for the big daddies and shit.
>>
>>381920584
Yeah i've tried it already. It's disappointing. How about nr.2, i've heard there is split opinions about it.
>>
The first couple big daddies can be a real bitch. Then you get a lot of tools to deal with them. Stuff like loading a corpse with grenades and then chucking it at them, or lining a hallway with shock wires and watching them charge through them and instantly fall over dead. By the end of the game you can pretty much just shock+wrench them to death.
>>
>>381920312
fpbp
>>
>>381920812
If you
>>381920847
By the time the sponges come by you'll have enough ammo saved to wipe em out. And my lighting was so OP that I would shock them, run up to them and beat them.
>>
>>381920865
2 is good, but feels like an unnecessary sequel in a lot of ways. So much of Shock games is about learning what happened. The location itself is often the most important character. With 2, you already know all about Rapture, so you're just left with the character stories which are decent but weaker. Similar problem with Infinite, where they tried to focus entirely on the character stories but had abysmal writing.
>>
>>381921209
That's a pretty good write-up.
>>
>>381921209
2 is the best game of the series though.
>Inb4 much story
Fags like you are why movies are slowly being made into games.

Infinite story was fucking terrible though. Infinite was just.... disappointing.
>>
> Mind control big daddy
> Have him fight another big daddy
> ?????
> Profit
>>
File: youdumbass.gif (201KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
youdumbass.gif
201KB, 500x334px
>>381920063
OP confirmed for lying faggot.

Picture related came from promotional shots.
At this point in the game you would only have the wrench, and the actual pistol is in the baby carriage.
Also;
>little sisters guardian
Big Daddies and Rosies yeah?

Whatever point you're trying to make is null.
What even is the point of this post?
>>
Tons of effective ways to deal with big daddies, but they are extra vulnerable to shock damage. So, if you have pumped up melee tonics, zap em and whack em with the wrench. Use shock bolts to make a hallway of traps to lead them through. Or for ultra easy mode, once you get the launcher just load it with electric gel and zap em till they drop, they'll die without doing a thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.