[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for my slot in Super Smash Bros 5! Springaling!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SpringMan.jpg (66KB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
SpringMan.jpg
66KB, 900x504px
I can't wait for my slot in Super Smash Bros 5! Springaling!
>>
>>381919817
Listen spring, I love you - but even I can't defend the deflect spammers
>>
>>381920083
You just have to get up close
>>
>>381919817
How come springman and ribbon girl are the poster boy/girl for the game but everyone likes ninja and thicc girl more?
>>
>>381919817
Multiple Arms fighters in Smash or One Arms fighter and the different skins are different fighters?
>>
>>381920370
because they're the basic bitches
>>
>>381920370
Ribbon Girl is the most popular character, and arguably the strongest competitively. Being in the air is relatively safe and Ribbon Girl has 4 (FOUR) jumps.

When this game matures it's going to be Ribbon Girl > Twintelle >>>> Everyone else
>>
>>381920567
>and arguably the strongest competitively
>implying this game will even have a competitive scene
>>
>>381920513
I'd rather have just 1 focused fighter than an all-encompassing one.
If there were to be multiple fighters though then I'd pick Spring Man and Twintelle.
>>
>>381920370
>people like ribbon girl
Hearty kek
>>
>>381920689
Nintendo sure saw to that, there's a lot that prevents this game from being taken seriously competitively.

Still though Ribbon Girl is that strong. If you play ranked everyone above rank 10 plays the same characters with the same arms with a similar playstyle.
>>
Why is ribbon girl called the airess if twintelle has infinitely more control of and in the air?
>>
>>381920859
That's simply untrue. She can hover and airdash out of it but her landing trajectory is predictable and leaves her open to punishes if you don't play carefully. Ribbon Girl can change direction 4 times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.