[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me an MMORPG that is on par with Vanilla WoW. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: game-logo-wow.png (240KB, 555x247px) Image search: [Google]
game-logo-wow.png
240KB, 555x247px
Recommend me an MMORPG that is on par with Vanilla WoW.

That's right, you can't.
>>
FFXI
EQ
City of Heros
FFXIV
ESO
BDO
Archage b4 pay2win
Tera

sage
>>
>>381919505
he said on par not better than
>>
File: 2017-06-25_611694374.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25_611694374.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
This guy is right:
>>381919505

BDO and ESO are currently the best MMOs you could be playing.

ESO is great for story/actually interesting questlines.

BDO is great for scratching that grinding game itch that a lot of people have.
>>
>>381919505

What exactly makes FFXIV good? To me it looks like a f2p korean grindan mmo.
>>
>>381919334
Burning Crusade
>>
>>381919334
Literally Warhammer Online.
Hell yes baby, welcome to RvR.
Private server only, thanks to EA.
>>
Vanilla wow was shit so...
>>
>>381920519

You were probably underage to fully appreciate it.
>>
>>381919505
>EQ
total shit and vanilla wow was made by eq vets who wanted to fix most of what was wrong with it
>City of Heros
ded
>FFXIV
only played by a specific group of erpers who never shut up about it and hail every patch as the end of wow
>>
>>381920678
What part of vanilla was good? Raids were completely shit aside for maybe AQ. It had nothing and any expansion besides WoD defeats it.
>>
is anyone honestly not tired of vanilla yet?
thank god northcraft is coming soon so i can get to enjoy the objectively best expansion
>>
City of Heroes, for real.
I really don't think there was anything else like it at the time of it's release.
>>
>>381920787
world building and community
>>
Mines of Moria Lotro
>>
>>381919334
You simply can't. Underages will dispute this, but blizzard singlehandedly made the best MMO of all time and killed the genre. Our only hope is true VR allowing a revitalizing of the genre
>>
>>381919505
>FFXIV
>ESO
>BDO
>Archage b4 pay2win
>Tera
nope, first 3 are correct
>>
>>381920681
>ded
So is vanilla WoW though.
>>
>>381920787

The leveling was fun, world pvp, doing dungeons was fun, pvp instances were fun, the music was amazing, the lore was amazing, the artstyle was amazing, the community was amazing, the combat was amazing.

What do you mean?
>>
File: 523423.png (505KB, 908x588px) Image search: [Google]
523423.png
505KB, 908x588px
>>381920681
>EQ
>Total shit
NO MMO HAS EVER CAPTURED IT'S EXPLORATION AND FEELING OF ADVENTURE
Except UO but that's not fair
>>
RuneScape circa 2006 is still the greatest game ever made.
>>
How big are the chances that they will ever release a single player version of WoW, where I can simply play through the story and enjoy the lore without an internet connection?
>>
>>381924281
It's sad to see what it has become.
>>
>Wow was good, but didnt try to improve itself and its rotting dead husk is still probably the best mmo today
>All the other mmos are just crappy wow clones but with anime lol exde
Will the genre ever never ever get revived?
>>
File: screenAngel286[1].jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenAngel286[1].jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
Ragnarok online, up till renewal.
That is not even a question.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.