[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Fox 2 Speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: star-fox-2-1.jpg (59KB, 447x307px) Image search: [Google]
star-fox-2-1.jpg
59KB, 447x307px
>The original lead programmer for Starfox 2 once stated that build leaked on the internet was incomplete and that he owns a more complete build with more features.
We're finally getting the complete game.
How do you think the final build will differ from the prototype build that's already available?
We already know the logo is different.
>>
good god, now Nintendo can just stop trying to reincarnate 40% of Star Fox 2 within shitty Star Fox games.

the final build had multiplayer and a couple of single player elements that wasn't in the alpha/near completed build
>>
More variety to levels basically, maybe multiplayer
>>
>>381916753
that sounds like it would take effort and nintendo is already known to just download roms online and sell them on the vc so I'm a bit worried it's just going to be the old build we already have
>>
>>381917886

Nintendo work a lot with that guy on Star Fox so he probably gave them a copy.
>>
>>381917886
That would be ridiculously dumb, because the build already available is actually has all debugging features enabled and the game cannot actually be completed.
I know Nintendo's been stupid at times, but even they wouldn't do that.
>>
>>381917886
that's like saying Nintendo is going to take a brawl mod and use it as a patch for the original game for VC release.
>>
File: StarFox_2.png (16KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
StarFox_2.png
16KB, 256x224px
>>381917886
The logo we're being shown now points to that not being the case at all.
The translation and even the logo from the ROM online were made by the people that did the ROMhack? I don't think they can just use that.
pic related is the title screen pre-patch.

>>381918780
Yeah, even the fan-patched ROM still has some debug features that they missed, like being able to switch ships during gameplay with certain button combinations.
>>
>>381917886
they're going to have PR problems if they take the one that had the fan-made remastered logo of Star Fox 2
>>
>>381918973
>be OP
>completely forget that translation created a new logo
>use use a screenshot from that for my pic
I feel dumb.
>>
>>381919331
It's alright, unless you're also the guy claiming Nintendo's just going to use a fan-modified ROM they downloaded from the internet, which is just dumb.

And either way, you're still probably correct, the title screen is going to be different. The beta title screen logo was probably a placeholder. I mean just look at it.
>>
>>381917886
It wouldn't take effort at all, according to developers it was 100% complete and they just never released it. The complete build has never been publicly leaked.
>>
>>381919796
No, no. I'm actually the OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.