[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hype train!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0133.jpg (52KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
52KB, 460x215px
So who is hyped for Metro Exodus?
>>
I'm interested in it because Metro but getting hyped before we see some proper gameplay footage is a dumb idea, especially in this day and age.
>>
File: Nxm9rHU.png.jpg (114KB, 1080x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Nxm9rHU.png.jpg
114KB, 1080x1102px
>>381913884
>using logic and common sense on 4chan
>>
Here's the trailer>>381913884
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEuEOugOXcc
>>
>>381914163
I saw it at E3 nigger. Like I said, not getting hyped until I see some actual fucking gameplay.
>>
>LL was shit compared to 2033
>Redux was a mistake

No hype here, they seem to have fallen for the casual console FPS meme.
>>
Books are done and Artoym's story was finished.
What is this game based on ?
Did writer make another book after success ?
>>
>>381914674
The world can be expanded on so much that you can make any game about it now and just slap the Metro name on it.
>>
>>381914674
Apparently he is escaping Moscow, hence the name 'exodus'
>>
>>381914674
The canon ending of the second game is Artoym surviving. You play him again in Exodus.
>>
No gamplay no hype
>>
I'm happy they're making another game but I need to see it first and not a trailer.
>>
>>381913679
>Windows 10 only
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic but it sounds like they want to move away from the metro system, hence the name exodus. If they really do go that route I won't be buying it since the metro tunnels still have so much potential for spooky stuff from the books that haven't been covered yet, like the tunnel where people disappear if they go in alone, but if they go in with 10 or more people they're fine.
>>
>>381914674
Last Light was completely made up for the game mainly because it would be impossible to make a game out of the second Metro book, even though the idea of infected stations is cool as fuck.

Exodus is going to based around the third book which did continue the Artoym storyline.
>>
>>381913884
>>381915375
Sadly we won't be seeing gameplay till 2018
>>
>>381913679
>playing metro after the piece of shit that was LL and removing regular metro and replace it with redux despite being worse than regular metro
Fuck them, Metro 2033 was hands down goty except for bullshit stealth mechanics but nailed everything else.down. LL and redux was a crime
>>
>>381916015
>bullshit stealth mechanics
It's because of people like you that we got LL and Redux AI treatment.
The stealth was prefectly fine and fair, the rules are very clear and logical.
Every fuckup is fault of the player, no exceptions.
I've ghosted it multiple times, it's actually statisfying since the AI isn't completely retarded and the game doesn't hold your hand with delayed detection and blind/deaf AI.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.