[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You see, that pixel in the upper right corner of your screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: games_ro2_logo.jpg (141KB, 392x550px) Image search: [Google]
games_ro2_logo.jpg
141KB, 392x550px
"You see, that pixel in the upper right corner of your screen was holding another pixel that killed you"

And that's the entire game.

Why do people endlessly gush over this, again?
>>
Git gud faggot
Stop being blind
Stop rushing sanic fast
>>
>>381912184

I wanted to play a game, not have a case study on small unit tactics and theory.
>>
>>381912245
Then git gud
Stop being blind
Stop rushing sanic fast
>>
>>381912245

then you should have done even the smallest amount of research on the game you were buying
>>
Probably because it's fun
>>
>>381912245
Just stick with cod/bf.
>>
>What the FUCK
>I was standing in the middle of a window shooting over and over and then I just get killed?
>How is that fair? Everyone must be cheating
>>
>>381912245

The actual fuck did you think you were buying
>>
>>381911949
You might as well have just said 'I don't like anything that's less casual than Battlefield'
>>
>>381911949
>>381912245
you are stupid, that's really all I can say
>>
>>381912245
Rising Storm 2 sounds like more your game then
>>
Stop playing at 640x480 then
>>
Can I begin to play this or is this a dead game?
>>
>>381911949
>>381912245
This game eventually boils down to rushing and camping. You can't rush until you learn how to brawl in CQB, and you can't cap till you learn the maps. The rest is mostly luck and patience.

You're going to just fucking get slaughtered you first couple days of playing until you figure shit out, that's just how it is.

>>381916875
There are still several full servers, but these are going to be seasoned vets so expect to get your ass ravaged
>>
>>381912245
>case study on small unit tactics and theory
or basic fucking logic
>>
>>381912245
>I wanted to play a game

You clearly suck at that. Take up a hobby more appropriate to your skills, like knitting or or huffing glue, you retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.