[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Jade Cocoon 2.jpg (35KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Jade Cocoon 2.jpg
35KB, 312x445px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>381909306
The entire fucking game having nothing to do with jade cocoon 1
>>
>>381909306
They pretended the first game didn't exist when they were making 2.
>>
>>381909306
Replaying the 1st game as i read this.

-Monsters don't look much better than the hideous ones in the first
-The dungeon exploration and rank up competitions are too hard to be comfy and too repetitive to be exciting.
-The plot is too fragmentary and after a dozen hours nothing feels relevant (the characters are cute though)
-Doesn't have enough of the great atmosphere of mystery/loneliness the first one has
-No miyazaki designs
>>
>>381909306
>JC1
>Smash two monsters together get new monster
>JC2
>Smash two monsters together get same monster

?????

Also, they remove a helpful as fuck mechanic from you after you get halfway through the game nevermind the fact that it makes you go through the entire game again.
>>
Okay guys, but which of the two games is better gameplaywise? Which has more to offer?
>>
>>381909910
neither, play something else
>>
>>381909910
JC2s is better but thats not saying much, seeing as jc1 was shit.
>>
>>381910009
Elaborate or suggest "something else" then.
>>
>>381910106
i played the first one as a kid, its not a bad game i guess, never played the second. Turn based rpgs are just kind of nasty, play a game that builds your skill, at least a 3d rpg like dark souls or sometihng.
>>
>>381909910
i consider the first one a classic.
the 2nd one doesn't hold up to it and feels very different
>>
>>381909910
Play the first one, ignore the retards in this thread. The combination mechanic is incredibly fun and the art/character design is great. The story is pretty good, but nothing revolutionary.
>>
The second was such a fucking disappointment. I just wanted new better looking monsters and the same format.
Anyone else never actually mix species and just created purebreds
>>
File: 666.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
>>381910243
>Dark Souls
Nah, bro. Already played the first and bored of this kind of game. It's challenging yes, but I don't care about that. Turnbased combat is super comfy.
>>381910629
How's the endgame? I know that the main story is very short.
>>
The combat system is a complete fucking atrocity.
>>
>>381910989
>How's the endgame?

I honestly don't remember, it's been a long time since I got that far. Only got about halfway through last time I played it. Although there's nothing wrong with a short and tight experience.
>>
>>381911310
>Although there's nothing wrong with a short and tight experience.
Of course not. There's enough games that are padded with ridiculous amounts of dull content. It's nice to have some additional content for people who just want a little bit more though.
>>
>>381911694
Isn't there something called the Eternal Corridor that has every species to capture
>>
>>381911797
Sounds good. I'll definitely give the game a try. Thanks. :)
>>
>>381909306
It spat on the potential the first one had to be one of the greatest jrpgs of all time. It's like instead of Thief 2 after Thief 1, we got Teef 4 as the only sequel to the original Thief game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.