[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cybernetic enhancements >nanomachines pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>cybernetic enhancements
>nanomachines
pick one
>>
Nanomachines, son.
>>
With nanos at least i can still look "normal"
>>
fuck having a human body. full robot all the way
>>
File: TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.png (219KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.png
219KB, 300x300px
>>381895214
First post best post.
>>
The one that won
>>
Nanomachines will let me keep my dick.
>>
Armstrong was an untrained guy who didn't even use a melee weapon. He was still the most powerful thing in the game. Gimme them nanos, dad.
>>
>>381896004
>untrained
PLAYED COLLEGE BALL Y'KNOW
>>
>>381895145

Nanomachines have infinite magic capabilities in Kojumbo canon universe, so it is clearly the best option.
>>
>>381896004
> Armstrong was an untrained guy

he was in the Navy, he just never saw action
>>
microbots, offspring
>>
>>381895214
You can't hurt this guy jack
>>
>>381895857
Steve's stump immediately turns into a blade, when Sam cuts his arm off

very much doubt your dick would be functioning normally
>>
>>381896057
At some cushy Ivy League school.
>>
>>381896004
>an untrained guy

He played college ball, was in the navy and didn't even write his own speeches so he probably spent time training and shit.
>>
>>381895145
cybernetic enhancements allow you to dl weapon skills to your brain

nanomachines just make you ridiculously tough and durable, but come someone like Raiden with a sharp enough blade and you're dead
>>
>>381896273
>Nanomachines, son.
>They harden in response to physical trauma

His arm hardened because it was hurt. It unhardened when he reattached his hand to it.
>>
>>381896306
TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
>>
>>381896434
On the other hand, Sam with nanomachines would have easily defeated Raiden.

Training is it's own bonus. When both people have it, the nanomachines beat the cyborg.
>>
File: shit_eating_grin.png (76KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
shit_eating_grin.png
76KB, 250x251px
>>381895145
is this the biggest Stu from any MG game?

> nobody who did some odd jobs and bodyguard work during the time of MGS and MGS2
> no cybernetic implants
> still goes toe-to-toe with Armstrong
> shit stomps Raiden before upgrade
> still implied to be stronger than him without his Jack persona
((not that I hate his character))
>>
File: 1453491885901.jpg (111KB, 768x764px) Image search: [Google]
1453491885901.jpg
111KB, 768x764px
>tfw beat this game yesterday for the first time
my only regret was not playing it sooner
>>
>>381896616
I CAN BREAK THE PRESIDENT IN TWO
>>
what would be the benefit of having both?
>>
>>381895145
what was Steve doing during MGS?

was he being a cuck to the Patriots?

he knows about their existence and his own deology is very much an anti-thesis of theirs

was he planning to undermine them the whole time, only to have Snake be doing it instead of him?
>>
>MGR 2 happens
>Cyborgs are gone
>Everyone is nanomachines
>Raiden is no longer cutting edge tech
>He's outdated and having a hard time making the cut when up against these new soldiers
>Story is some old man Logan shit

It could work.
>>
>>381895145
Technically he did get cybernetic enhancements by having a specially built body with a nanomachine generator for his heart.
>>
>>381896831
When you replay the Armstrong fight, make sure you don't press any buttons during the QTE sequence where Raiden punches at Armstrong's chest. What happens is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>381897627
Armstrong's body wasn't specially built. The nanomachines buffed the fuck out of his natural body. Cyborgs are people like Raiden, who get their whole bodies replaced with artificial muscles and such.
>>
>>381897669
link to the video?
>>
>>381897859
Actualy no, i thought the same but >>381897627 is correct, one of the codac call say so, don't ask wich one, i can't remember.
>>
>>381896558
Your dick would turn into a blade until you reattach your foreskin.
>>
>>381898239
Doktor's Codec call, during phase 1 of Armstrong's boss fight
>>
>>381898239
>I know this
>Wait I actually don't

I actually remember the codecs. Doktor didn't have a clue what Armstrong was at first. He theorised that Armstrong may be a human buffed with nanos, or a clayborg. In the end he determined that the source of his power is his heart, and this is proven as Raiden kills Armstrong by doing a zandatsu on his heart. The heart is revealed to be artificial. I think this proves beyond doubt that Armstrong's body is mostly human and was buffed by the nanos from his heart. I believe this also ties in with what the character designer said about Armstrong. He wanted Armstrong to be a show case for how nanomachines could still compete with and even be stronger than cyborg technology. Nanomachines were always traditionally just little machines that work inside a human body. Eg, Naomi and Vamp.
>>
>>381899113
I only claimed not knowing the exact source.
also in the Sam DLC. when he cuts his arm you see no bones, meaning his arm is a solid block of nanomachines
>>
>>381895717
>tfw go to UT
Armstrong would be proud of me.
>>
>>381895145
cybernetic enhancements without a doubt, I'd kill to become a cyborg ninja from the future

KOWABUNGA
>>
>>381898431
>>381896273
Nanomachines need to be activated.
They're not always on.
>>
File: Underhanded tactics.png (956KB, 1366x886px) Image search: [Google]
Underhanded tactics.png
956KB, 1366x886px
>>381899594
>A solid block of nanomachines

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? He has nanomachines all throughout his body, but he isn't literally nothing but nanomachines or he wouldn't need a fake heart. The fact that Sam was able to cut off his hand at all lends favor to the idea that Armstrong's body is working in tandem with the nanomachines and they weren't working fast enough to keep up with him. I don't see how you not seeing bone here means anything. The hardened nanomachines covered the wound near instantly. I think I can actually see something that might be covered bone, in any case.
>>
Nanotech seems to good to be true honestly. I don't know why you would go for anything less.
>>
>>381895214
I'm not your son.
>>
>>381900924
Don't be so sure. Your mother Sue and I were very close 22 years ago.
>>
>>381899113
It kinda feels like for nanomachines to be able to compete with cyborgs, the person has to be extraordinary from the beginning i.e. Vamp, Armstrong or Sam (theoretically)
>>
File: IoJSvB2.jpg (49KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
IoJSvB2.jpg
49KB, 676x858px
>>381899740
do you play college ball though?
>>
>>381896806
>the biggest Stu from any MG game

That's quite a claim.
>>
>>381896806

You forgot

>Really fucking good swordsman, like probably the best in the world

Thats why, he STUDIED THE BLADE while other people were out getting laid
>>
>>381903261
If he was the best swordsman, he would have been better at parrying.
>>
>>381897872
https://youtu.be/nnzNuE8cmII
can't find what he said
11:26 holy shit
>>
>>381904197
>that slow punching
Holy shit.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.