[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine D.va was in Titanfall 2 lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Imagine D.va was in Titanfall 2 lol
>>
File: IMG_5009.jpg (69KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5009.jpg
69KB, 1200x802px
>>
Is there a worse vidya crossover idea?
>>
Crossover projects of any kind are a testament to their respective creators' creative bankruptcy.
>>
>>381894402
Sometimes its just for fans like the Toriko One Piece and Dragon Ball crossover.
>>
>>381894270
Of course she'd be some G1 Legion shitter
>stealth eject
>C4
>G2 Rifle
Fuck you OP
>>
>>381894526
>being mad at legion
Did the meta change?
I thought tone was the shitter?
>>
>>381894402
Nintendo do it all the time
>>
>>381894526
But Legion, G2 and C4 are all really subpar, non-scrub items.

I believe you mean Tone / Monarch, Phase Shift, Arc Grenade, any SMG:
>>
>>381894384
Marvel vs. Capcom.
>>
Imagine if Overwatch was as good as Titanfall 2
>>
>>381894768
>hitscan semi auto rifle
>non scrub
it's the ezmode sniper for sub GX's, who are you kidding
>>
>>381894768
Not him but g2 is as shitter as it gets on consoles because of its ridiculous aim assist, but other than that yeah his opinion is retarded
>>
>>381894630

they are both the shitters, since the begining. ive exclusivley use anything other than those two.
>>
>>381894986
>The worst Hipfire in the Game
>4 Shots to kill compared to Double Take's 2

Yeah no, it's trash.

>>381895117
>FPS on Consoles
>>
>>381895225
Legion is not even that great though.
-t, nig who stuck with legion for no real particular reason since the launch of this game.
>>
>>381895321
>he really compared the g2 to the dt and thinks the g2 is somehow worse
Okay so you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>381894270
looks like something that would be on a lootcrate t-shirt
>>
>>381895531
I mean, it's evident you don't, that has been clear from the start.
>>
>>381895531
What's the dt?
>>
>>381894270
it would give me a reason to play TF2 again.
>>
>>381894680
It's literally OK because it's nintendo. They've been around the longest, they've got the right to do so.
>>
>>381897642
I can't tell if this is shit-posting or not. Nintendo have run out of ideas, they have even turned to Ubisoft for help.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.