[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy after Prime 4 was announced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (173KB, 271x404px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
173KB, 271x404px
Anyone playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy after Prime 4 was announced?
>>
I discovered that I didn't nuke my save when I changed Wii U HDDs so, yes.

I also started MP2:E because I want to compare them directly. Everyone insists that MP2:E is better than 1 but I still say 1 is better but never had a chance to play them right up against each other.
>>
Nope, playing through the real Metroid games in preparation for Samus Returns though.
>>
>>381891669
No because only Prime was ever any good. 2 & 3 are meh and not worth ever playing through again.
>>
I'll start a replay in a bit, considering skipping Prime 2 though.
>>
>>381891669
On prime 1
Please tell me I am not the only dumb fuck who got stuck at the section just before the gravity suit just because they didn't realize that the spikes on the ceiling can be shot down with missiles.
(Or that those spikes were there in the first fucking place)
>>
>>381891772
Only some folks on /v/ say 2 is better than 1.
>>
>>381891669
I intend to, but I'm currently in the middle of playing the Zelda series and I need a new SD card to hack my Wii U.
I'll get around it it after Zelda, I want to play some 2D Metroid before September and have Samus Returns be in the mix.
>>
>needing a fourth title to replay the Metroid Prime Trilogy
Yeah, I am replaying the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I do this every year. I replay most of the entire Metroid series now and then.
>>
>>381892562
I don't wanna barge into your ways as a pirate, but if you do not own a legitimate copy of MP Trilogy yet, please let me recommend purchasing one. It's only 20 bucks for one of the best trilogies in the entire video game landscape.

I hope you have fun with the MP Trilogy once you get to it either way.
>>
>>381892295
You weren't... :(
>>
>>381892320
I've seen it on GameFAQs
>>
Playing through Prime 1 for the first time on Dolphin. Looks great with Ishiiruka FX on. Getting lost easily tho going into paths I don't have the right upgrades for. Need the grapple beam and better jump but I somehow ended up in a snowy part of the map. Having fun tho
>>
Prime 4 will be shit. It will be like this:

1 > 2 > 3 > 4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.