[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Vidya ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1494266382358.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494266382358.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
Post that SICK idea that's been at the back of your mind, anon! I'll start:
>Start in modern day-ish (nothing too futuristic)
>Choose a background, occupation, nationality ect. (ranging from Big-name London CEO to Indian street urchin and everything in between)
>Untimely death (run over by traffic, killed in combat, ect)
>your chosen background affects your skills
>wake up with your skills but no memory of your past self
>It's actually 3000 or so (we future here), turns out your life has been a simulation
>due to low resources and low amounts of space, future gov hand-picks people for each class depending on what skills they showed in the simulation (your sim character looks the same as your real-life character btw)
>A rich celeb is actually useless so he is working class, the leader of a band of thieves can be middle class due to his grasp of leadership and shit, ect.

cont.
>>
>>381888349
Destiny. Except the developer isn't embarrassed to call in an MMO and actually puts good, fulfilling content in the game. Fix the progression system and make pvp mostly useless and don't focus a lot of resources on it. Also change pvp to original halo style where the good weapons spawn on the map.
>>
>your untimely death is you being "harvested" because your skills are in demand IRL (be they the skills of an economist, an army sergeant, a manual labourer ect.)
>you can "discover" what your past life was like and you can either act nostalgic or not care about it, up to the player's choice
>"testing" facility gets attacked by rebels, you choose to either join rebels or go with your designated gov position
>NPCs treat you according to your status, citizens treat less-useful people badly while people who were big guys in their simulations get treated better, the rebels are more welcoming of less-skilled people but treat big guys with disdain, ect.
>game ranges from standard FPS if you're a grunt to dialogue-based if you're a big guy, lots of variability
>plot revolves around bringing peace between the factions, eliminating the enemy, creating a faction of your own, ect.
>not open world
>>
>>381888820
Too bad this requires good writers and naughty dog tier narrative to actually be good.
>>
>>381888915
a man can dream, anon. a man can dream.
>>
Sea Monster Hunter
>instead of weapons and armor, you build up your small fishing boat into a floating fortress
>large open areas but not open world
>diverse environments from swamps, lakes, arctic seas, and stormy oceans
>quests range from fishing for small fry to hunting the nightmarish terrors of the deep
>monsters appear depending on certain conditions (eg. some may or may not be attracted to engine sounds or brigh lights, weather, water tempearature)
>multiplayer has players perform different tasks (captain, harpoon, cannons, repairs, sails, engine room, anchor, etc.)
>emphasis on naval combat but players can also swim, dive, deploy smaller boats, go on top of the monster to attack weak spots
>the more advanced quests will require a fleet of hunting vessels
>>
>>381889598
Multiplayer sounding like Guns of Icarus there, isn't relying on that much teamwork a bit of an issue? Would trolling be an issue?
>>
File: Tomboy.png (402KB, 536x490px) Image search: [Google]
Tomboy.png
402KB, 536x490px
Tomboy Dating Sim with multiple routes with multiple Tomboys.
Martial Arts Tomboy who wants to make the Boy's club because she severely outclasses he girls club.
Vidya Tomboy who you find at a Meet up but she's typically a NEET. Also she's training for a local Tourney.
Powerlifting Tomboy who likes to pick things up really fast.
Secret Tomboy who's a girly girl in public but likes boyish things in secret.
Reverse Trap who appears to be a male delinquent at first until you discover her secret.
And a Track Tomboy. Because there needs to be a track tomboy.
>>
Hotzone

>MGS4-esque near future PMC simulator.
>Respond to mercenary requests on the Uber style Hotzone service.
>Third person squad tactics based shooting when in battles. PMC management between battles.
>Manage the staff and contracts of your PMC. Pay off regulatory organizations, negotiate contracts with corporations, hire lobbyist to keep the UN off your back.
>Play the in-game factions against eachother to keep the PMC bubble profitable.
>>
>>381890904
any plot?
>>
Ponzi scheme simulator.
>>
>>381888349
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Hellgate London.
>>
File: Oda Non.png (466KB, 449x625px) Image search: [Google]
Oda Non.png
466KB, 449x625px
Pokemon but with slave girls
>>
File: 1491967432705.jpg (15KB, 175x178px) Image search: [Google]
1491967432705.jpg
15KB, 175x178px
>>381888349
>A rich celeb is actually useless so he is working class
>>
An RPG where the story line goes backwards.
You have amnesia and are getting your memories retrieved from the most recent ones to the earliest ones the system can find.
You start off with a level fifty character and the better you do the less XP you lose every time you remember further back in your past but you always lose some. The first enemy you fight is essentially the final boss and he's pretty easy because you're so overpowered.
As the game goes on you see just what a monster he is but the further you go back into your memories the nicer and more innocent he becomes because he was lying to you from the start.
By the end of the game you've got half the abilities but the enemies are weaker so there is a challenge.
Hints along the way to past events so you can de-level smartly if you explore and find things/conversations.
Stoyline goes backwards so the writing would have to be kind of insanely convoluted to survive it but it's possible.

Possible twist, not really your memories but a memory implant to condition you to fight for the "good guys" who're actually the bad guys, hints and continuity errors throughout the game would thus be explained and it is possible to finish the game oblivious to the fact that you're now working for the bad guys while also possible to kill the bad guys and get a secret ending.
>>
File: 4BKBZBw_d (1).jpg (62KB, 571x610px) Image search: [Google]
4BKBZBw_d (1).jpg
62KB, 571x610px
>>381891127
Haven't put a whole lot of thought into the plot yet but I have some basics. Set in a near-future world where the political structure has changed and the world resembles something from an ancap meme.

The player starts off as a squad leader working for a local startup subsidiary of an interational PMC, and gets promoted to branch manager by the end of the tutorial missions. The player then profiteers off the conflicts between various anarchists, crypto-fascists, fallen superpowers and other ideologies vying for power.
>>
>>381891704
This but with a twist:
You play as a slavegirl.
>>
>>381888915
>his idea of good writing is Uncharted and Last of Us
>>
>>381888349
that's some fucking fluid looking animation
>>
>>381890904
So Jagged Alliance but with a more modern twist? I like it, and Jagged Alliance 2 could definitely use a proper sequel
>>
>>381889598
This would be fucking rad if it was made. Closest game to this I can think of is Barotrauma.
>>
File: Oda Non.png (716KB, 548x765px) Image search: [Google]
Oda Non.png
716KB, 548x765px
>>381892840
If I ever tried to make the game effectively you'd be the slave girl since I'd be too lazy to make some kind of actual capture system where you could acquire multiple girls.
So you're technically her master but all the actions being taken are by her.
>>
File: Happy Toaster.jpg (23KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Toaster.jpg
23KB, 400x330px
>2D beat'em up similar to double dragon
>game revolves entirely around fighting game style super moves
>you fight hoards of enemies and constantly build your super meter
>there are hundreds of over the top super moves that have unique button combos, complete with super flash portraits
>You can memorize your favorite moves or just button mash and hope you get something cool.
>enemies and bosses are also able to use super moves to combat you

basically a game that looks like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMJe83VxdY
>>
>>381893119
I never said that. I just said that naughty dog is the best in the biz when it comes to narrative.
>>
>start game, has a super detailed character creator
>spend a long time modelling the perfect character down to minute details
> start the game
> you aren't playing as the character you created
> you're a tiny person and the game world is the body of the character you created
> skin is plains, hair is forests, different type of clothes can be all different sorts of terrain, valleys and mountains are formed by the different contours of the body

I don't know what you'd actually do in this game aside from walk around but I always liked the idea.
>>
>>381894249
Paul Robertson is so fucking good.
>>
File: barclay2.jpg (29KB, 451x549px) Image search: [Google]
barclay2.jpg
29KB, 451x549px
Child molesting sim.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.