[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never get to throw a big bag of coins on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bag-of-coins.jpg (156KB, 527x302px) Image search: [Google]
bag-of-coins.jpg
156KB, 527x302px
>tfw you'll never get to throw a big bag of coins on a table to convince a ragtag group of adventurers to join you on the quest to slay the dragon
>>
There's probably a VR game that consists only of throwing bags of coins onto tables
>>
>>381883297
you can't even do that in vidya
>>
>get killed by them and they search your corpse for more gold
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>381884175
I always imagined it happening in my head in games, most devs don't see the point in creating an animation most people won't even appreciate

>>381884750
>Throw money on table
>"Uhhh so are we going or what?"
>Do I know you? Who the fuck is this guy? Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>381884087
I'd pay 10 quid for that game

That and one that lets me flip a coin over my fingers like a pirate
>>
>>381883297
And then they proceed to kick your ass because you are outnumbered 5 to one,they take the coins and you get btfo

Stupidest scenario I've ever read OP,gj
>>
>>381885873
>>381884750
"Help me defeat the dragon and we'll get more gold than we could ever spend"

Reeeeee it's supposed to be a fantasy you fags in my imagination they wouldn't even think of betraying me they're good honorable people.
>>
>>381883297
>play battle brothers
>one merchant/elder/whatever throws two bags of coins on the table instead of having one larger bag
>says he just likes doing it and throws some more
Was actually pretty funny. Decent game too.
>>
File: dbz76-10.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz76-10.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>381883297
>tfw you'll never get to throw a ragtag group of adventurers on a table to convince a big bag of coins to join you on the quest to slay the caveman
>>
>>381884750
>>381885873
>hiring scumbags
>not having political pressure so killing you would be the dumbest thing on earth
these guys...
>>
Just do the exact same thing to a bunch of niggers with a bag of crack
>>
>>381883297
You can throw your boy pussy on a table and convince a ragtag group of nignogs to join you in a quest to slay your manhood
>>
>>381883297
>>>/tg/
This is an actual advice, you can do that and more in /tg/s though I personally never played one since I can't find a group IRL to play one and online /tg/ seems like so much a hassle because it takes hours.
>>
>>381885873
Warriors have honor !!
>>
>>381888975
>mercs
>honor
>>
Back in the early 90s when we played DND regularly there was a guy who worked at teh arcade in the mall. He would fill little pouches like this with the golden arcade tokens and do literally just that to get people to join his games.

Nothing like seeing a portly asian kid slam down a baggy full of gold on a mall table full of disinterested kids and hearing him go full on barkeep voice how needs able bodied adventures to join a quest, and this was only a taste of the riches they would experience.

Good Times.
>>
>>381889808
Fuck you
>>
>>381884175
it happens a lot in cut scenes
>>
File: YES.jpg (117KB, 265x372px) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
117KB, 265x372px
>>381890184
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.