[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishonored 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Is it just me or do most of Emily's powers seem worthless? I have a ton of runes but I don't feel like getting anything. Even with the first one you could tell they were struggling to come up with fun abilities but now they're really scratching the bottom of the barrel
Game's pretty good otherwise tho
>>
git smart.
>>
Uh, they're actually extremely OP. Mesmerize and Domino just make everything a faceroll. You can even domino 3 guards to your doppelganger and take down your clone since it won't resist. Or domino a group of enemies to someone stuck in mesmerize and you can mesmerize entire rooms full of guards. Shadow walk is pretty mediocre though.
>>
I enjoyed greatly both Dishonored games and am itching for more stealth. Is the newest Thief any good for that? I have gotten it for "free" via ps+ but never tried it or the earlier games in the series.
>>
>>381884446
If you already have it give it a shot, wasn't really my thing. Feels really linear compared to old thief and even dishonored.

It's a very mediocre game not bad not good.
>>
>>381882826
Domino is the most overpowered thing in the game, and Mesmerize makes stealth trivial
>>
>>381884614
>>381884446
If you have 20 bucks to waste or don't care to pirate look for the Styx games, they're pretty janky but they're a pure stealth game that come very close to the style of the old thief games
>>
>>381884446
If you have it just play it you faggot
>>
Corvo's time stop breaks everything.
>>
Teleport is literally the only ability in both games that works well. Everything else just isn't fun. Sure, I could be a rat that stops time, but how is that fun.
>>
>>381885872
>>381885791
>not wanting to ZA WARUDO
>>
>>381885872
You use it to get past people dumb ass. God you're an unimaginative person
>>
>>381885084
Yeah I have the first Styx game also ''free'' from ps+. I'll give a shot for both games.
>>
File: Emily.png (75KB, 943x308px) Image search: [Google]
Emily.png
75KB, 943x308px
>Playing with powers
>>
>>381887563
>that feel when the dying overseer gets to die knowing all the heretics and witches are about to be wiped off the map.
>>
>>381887563
I'm definitely going to do a no powers run in the future
>>
Someone gifted me this for ps4 but I can't play it simply because there is no option to invert one of the axis. Seriously, that's a couple lines of code, WHY isn't there the option to invert it? You can invert one but not the other. Fucking why.
>>
>using powers
why?
>>
>>381889074
Just get used to it bitch.
>>
>>381882826
My problem with latest arkane games is that everything is so OP. (D1, Prey17, D2) Finished today D2 on hard + no kills as Emily. And holy shit it's more easier now than first. They brought back improvements from Daud DLC's but even without powers you are too good, you only will be to slow if there is no Far Reach. But Runes and Upgrades are OP too. There is no any conter to your actions by enemies, especially stealth. I got kicked my ass many times when engaged in combat because some npc have good amount things to trow at + they can take you by sheere numbers some times, that even Parry cant save your ass. But they cant counter shit when you are sneaky, only thing is helping them is Helmets that cant stop sleep dart in any other body part. (This + Domino = everyone is fucked by 4) and clocwork soldiers are only good in fight again. In first one at least you cant do shit to Tallboys expept direct killing. Or Arc Pylones were more abundant now they too close to Oil tanks. I see this trend in most games that begiing is hard and engaging but later game is piss easy, but arkane somehow outdid everyone. All stuff they put are fun and sometimes creative, but i love old design philosophy that game's difficulty escaletes later you are in the game.(Hell, Dark Messiah is almost is same as Dishonored, but more tightly focused and challenging game. You indeed becoming more powerful later but game throws more at you that you not always OP ) I still enjoy their games, but there is still much space to make their games better. with all this awesome mechanics.
>>
Never played this game/series. Dishonored 1 is 10 bux on Steam, worth it?
>>
>>381891908
Do you love linear games with options how to play and kinda emergent gameplay? Then yes. If you want straightforward game then yes or now. Combat still an option, but may not hold you to the end of game. Stealth kinda is way but not is mandatory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.