[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyers Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: itsnotfun.png (56KB, 515x161px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotfun.png
56KB, 515x161px
So I refunded this pile of polished turd. All the guns feel like pew pew plastique which is a special french pussy plastic.

Just so meh, can't believe so many kiddies this that Doom guy is so badass just because he smashes a monitor at the beginning.

Pretty sure all the Dads who liked the original don't bother with Duum, I should have taken the New Order as a warning that this would be just as bland simply meh gameplay sprinkled with great graphics, what a shame.

Can't wait until Valve finally release something and bring about another golden era of pc gaming.
>>
>>381882236
You're trying too hard
>>
Its ok to not like a game. You tried it. Didnt like it. Now you get a refund. So really you lost only a little bit of your time.
>>
>>381882375
Trying? Trying for what? Bethesda to make a decent game with all that money behind it?

List of greatest missed opportunities.

Duume.
>>
>>381882236
>All the guns feel like pew pew plastique which is a special french pussy plastic.

That's exactly what someone who played less than 2 hours would say.
>>
>>381882409
Twenty two minutes to be exact. I also tried out the demo, I guess I got sold on the shiny graphics amid a drunk spending spree. Thank god we have steam refunds.
>>
>>381882236
Bloodborne. I'm stuck at Central Yharnam right now where there's a bunch of witchhunter-looking people. You fags said that this is a trial and error game but all I get is error with literally no progress at all. I know it is just me being massive shitter but this is so disheartening. This game is probably just not for me.
>>
>>381882478
Trying too hard to make a bait thread
>>
>>381882236
New Doom shits all over Valve games though, except for HLDM for multiplayer
>>
>>381882479
Doom is all about kicking ass from the get go, none of this tacky weapon upgrades and shit.

None of these terrible sounding guns and enemies with shields, christ its so bad all over I dont know where to begin!

Doom 3 is better, hell (excuse the pun) even Doom 3 BFG is better. At least it had a design and pacing, Duum is just enemies placed randomly on a map with no thought to gamplay progression or timing between enemies.
>>
>>381882236
refund your life faggot
>>
>>381882747
It's not bait, just an opinion that is fact.

>>381882794
Lol thats why 13 Million people play Dota AND CSGO monthly.
>>
>>381882910
If you REALLY liked the oldschool Doom games, try again on a new sale when it's dirt cheap. Might end up having fun if you give it more of a chance.
>>
>>381882993
I asked your mom for a refund after I fucked her. She said no refunds, so I bitched slapped her like the dog she is.
>>
ITT: trolling op
>>
Is there a way to change mod activation from two clicks to one click?
For instance, Explosive shot on Combat Shotgun can be fired instantly, but you have to first press RMB, then LMB to fire, can this be shortened to just RMB?
>>
>>381883120
Maybe it's worth £1.

But pricing the terrible DLC so damn high is just proof Bethesda don't care about gamers and gaming.

Segregating the multiplayer community between maps, guns and characters is plain corporate greed and idiots will pay for it.
>>
>>381883189
>disagree with me therefore trolling
>>
>>381882236
>All the guns feel like pew pew plastique which is a special french pussy plastic.

https://youtu.be/RMPx2sR_gDI
>>
>>381883246
By mid and endgame nu-Doom has some fantastic arenas, very good shit. I understand how the corridors in the beginning might feel like modern FPS faggotry.

And about the weapons, you probably didn't get to spend some quality time with the super shotgun, I think you only get it more than 2 hours in. The Gauss Canon is some hype shit, too. The BFG might make you laugh at the first couple shots.
>>
the new Doom is just shit
It's rotten at the core
>>
>>381882910
>Doom is all about kicking ass from the get go

You don't pistol start every level in the classic games, do you?
>>
>>381883148
>calling others dogs
And we've reached the crux of the issue, you're a mudslime
>>
>>381882236
>Valve release something

Don't hold your breath
>>
>>381883917
White british.
>>
you are a faggot. chunkiest feeling guns in a game since the first doom

i feel like a retard for even replying to this bait
>>
>>381884271
they literally couldn't have made it any truer to the og doom

go overdose on cum you twink
>>
File: (You).jpg (33KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
33KB, 639x621px
>>381882236
>>
>>381884059
>British
As-salāmu ʿalaykum
>>
>>381884059
>british.
Mudslime
>>
Valve has actually stopped making new video games. They've been done for a while. At this point it's just balance patches and maintaining Steam. You're free to think they'll come out with something, but it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>381883092
>an opinion that is fact
>It's not bait
Just delete this sorry excuse of a thread.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.