[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games only you liked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FFX-2logo.jpg (59KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2logo.jpg
59KB, 1000x678px
ITT: Games only you liked.
>>
>>381881516
Im-fucking-plying
Try to tell me that the dress sphere system wasn't the hottest shit.
>>
x-2s battle system is far better than x
but story and characters are suck
>>
>>381881516
OP not related?
or just a fucking faggot?
>>
>>381881516
It was better than X, that's for sure
>>
File: games only I liked.jpg (827KB, 3178x668px) Image search: [Google]
games only I liked.jpg
827KB, 3178x668px
I got a full hand of those.
>>
File: FinalFantasy_XIII-2_Logo (1).png (100KB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasy_XIII-2_Logo (1).png
100KB, 350x248px
Please tell me i'm not alone =(
>>
>>381881516
Phantom brave
>>
>>381881516
I don't understand what's there not to like about Charlie's Angels - FF Edition
I liked the setting of X so it was heartwarming to see everyone move on with their lives. The battle system was by far the best, too bad that you just need to be a little bit outleveled to beat the crap out of everything with basic attacks

>>381882030
I know it tried to have some urgency to the story, but I felt like stuff wasn't urgent at all, so it was pretty comfy to travel through time and solve stuff like a time-cop/time-tourist
>>
>>381882030
I don't know if you've not lurked much or something, but even some die-hard FF13 haters have admitted that 13-2 was at least OK game.

Personally, it's one of my favorite JRPGs of this decade, and one of the best FF games in over a decade.
>>
>>381882030

You're not. It was great. I personally consider it VII-2. It was the first since it that got the blend of humor and seriousness the same.
>>
>>381881516
I adore FFX-2, the fuck you mean

>trying to 100% it again on Steam
>close to final boss
>sitting at 98%
>realize I completely forgot to hire people for Open Air and there's no way to fix it other than to start it all over

At least I enjoy the game or else another playthrough would kill me
>>
>>381881923
Nigger what? A lot of people like Peace Walker, it's a great game. Especially after the shit that 4 was.
>>
>>381884019
>MGS4
>Shit
Best movement system that still has never been replicated.
The acts after 2 were all shit though. Why the fuck didn't act 4 have frogs instead of fucking midget robutt city?
It was a 6 or 7/10 depending how you look at it.
>>
>>381881923
Lightning returns was fun
>>
File: Yup really.jpg (200KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yup really.jpg
200KB, 1366x768px
>>381881516
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.