[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a mistake to hire Raimi as lead writer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8697.jpg (32KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8697.jpg
32KB, 512x288px
Was it a mistake to hire Raimi as lead writer?
>>
>Man i can't believe that nigger is going to take up the mantle of spiderman after i die.

Seriously insomniac?
>>
That feel when I can't Raimipost as good as some anons do
Same with Taxposting
>>
>Let me tell ya something, Peter. We joined the wrong side of the damn war. You can't let your guard down. You're a man now, going out into the world on your own...they'll swindle you Peter. They'll bleed you dry, if you let them. But you won't let them, Peter. You bleed those goddamn kikes dry before they bleed you, you hear me? But pay them, Peter. Pay them in lead. It's what they deserve.
Damn. Can't believe they aired this dialogue at e3. How'd they get away with this?
>>
>>381876085
>holocaust? Im spiderman and even i cant spin such a web of lies
>>
he made the last good Spider Man and Marvel movie in general so i don't think so
>>
>>381877317
>>381878113
>>381878517
>>381878529
Red pill me on this dank /tv/ meme.
>>
File: 1494424026455.jpg (32KB, 411x358px) Image search: [Google]
1494424026455.jpg
32KB, 411x358px
>>381878601
Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandibles flailing, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually they come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>381878853
This one always gets me
>>
>>381878601
Archives are a thing anon. Search for "jesus raimi" "seriously raimi" "jesus christ raimi"
Look for taxposting as well.
>>
>>381879645
Nah. I don't care about /tv/ that much.
>>
>>381876085
Oh this is gold. I bet Raimi took the job on with a big shit-eating grin.

He makes two good spiderman movies, get fucked over by Sony on the third. They had two attempts on making a good Spiderman movie without him, failed miserably, had to go back to Disney Marvel with their tails between their legs, and then they rehire him to write for the game.
>>
>>381881869
>The nation-state of /v/
>>
>>381876085
>HEY SPIDEY, WHY DID YOU MAKE THE SPIDER ON YOUR SUIT WHITE?
>TO EXPRESS MY SUPPORT FOR THE WHITE RACE, MA'AM.
>YOU DA MAN SPIDEY!

jesus christ they're not even being subtle at this point
>>
It is going to be shit and we can't do anything about it.
>>
So how are Miles comics sell in general?
Do they sell good?
Is he liked by comic fans?
>>
>>381883290
Please let him know I'm interested too!
>>
File: 1494292163642.jpg (7KB, 194x190px) Image search: [Google]
1494292163642.jpg
7KB, 194x190px
>>381881869
>I can't google things
>>
>>381876085
>I've dont it! That little Wayne cunts parents are dead by my spider hand!

Christ raimi i know you're upset that you weren't hired by DC but was it really necessary for the scene to be THAT brutal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.