[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LimitedRunGames: Vita fans are moving to Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: 5215135.png (80KB, 590x721px) Image search: [Google]
5215135.png
80KB, 590x721px
>>
Looks like they made the Switch™
>>
LiterallyWhoGames?
>>
>>381875986
t. things that don't happen
t. hardcore vita fag
>>
>>381876240

Don't fight it. Just let it happen naturally.
>>
File: Vita means life.jpg (100KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
Vita means life.jpg
100KB, 500x649px
>>381875986
Not surprising. Switch will steal its library and it's much more powerful.
>>
>only three Vita games I want on the horizon
>two are outright gimped compared to their PS4 versions in content
>the other one is Digimon

Still more likely to take it out than my Switch
>>
>>381875986
>unfortunately
Why?
Sony killed the Vita and the Switch is actually much stronger than the Vita, which was the major reason why most Vita owners got theirs over the weak 3DS.

Fatlus and the titty ninja guys are on board, if more niche jap devs move over Vita owners should feel right at home.
>>
>>381876329
we just play our 3rd party weeb games switch has no games
>>
>>381875986
>many Vita fans are moving to Switch, unfortunately
>unfortunately

This guy can fuck right off with such a mindset. You can't blame these people for moving on to a console that will recieve decent 1st party support at the very least.
>>
Are there are any good Vita games aside from weeb shit?
>>
>>381876524
>>381876643
They can only sell games for PS systems because reasons, this is just bad for business as far as they're concerned.
>>
>>381875986
>Vita market

Kek
>>
File: mhhhh.png (30KB, 128x126px) Image search: [Google]
mhhhh.png
30KB, 128x126px
>>381876858
>sony moneyhatted slaves
Tough shit.
Let them die. Nothing good comes from Sony partnerships, just look at the whole SFV debacle.
>>
>>381876858
Not true.

They are working on releasing games for the Switch

>GT: The Nintendo Switch just came out earlier this month (as well as a Switch version of Battle Princess Madelyn available at a certain pledge level). Are you thinking of opening up the possibility for Switch LRG releases in the future?

>DB: We are currently working on getting on the Nintendo Switch! It’s looking very positive and we hope to have our first title out this summer, fingers crossed!

http://gamingtrend.com/interviews/hidden-gems-douglas-bogart-on-limited-run-games-battle-princess-madelyn/
>>
It makes sense.
>>
>>381875986
who is that cock sucker and why is he $hilling so hard for the Switch, to the point he assbends his own dick?
>>
>>381876340
Is that comic implying that vita needed a pricedrop any harder than it needed games? Because thats retarded.
>>
>>381876774
Not really besides multiplats or legacy games.
>>
>>381877097
It wasnt just that it needed games, it needed OTHER games.
I dont think people truly care about fucking Uncharted on a handheld.
>>
To this day I still don't understand why Sony just gave up on the Vita so quickly
>>
>>381877139

I agree, but that strip is not suggesting that. Its suggesting that it was just too expensive, not that the games were a problem.
>>
I own both systems, the Vita is practically dead now. If you look at the future Vita games that aren't multi-platform, they're very low quality.

Most Vita games are being ported to the PS4 and PC these days.
>>
>>381876976
Didn't know that, pretty cool.

>>381876963
>moneyhatted
PS systems were just the easiest to put limited runs of physical releases on, I don't think Sony really cares enough to throw money at a niche company putting 500 discs of a niche game out there.
>>
>>381877197
It's price point wasn't helping ether, including with it's memory sticks as well.
Dragons' Crown, shadowplaying off the PS4, and for the Japanese, a PSO2 machine where it's only real uses IMO.
>>
>>381877157
They probably realised it's be too expensive to fix:

>Memory cards are a rip-off
>3DS and mobile had the handheld market
>Western third parties abandoned it
>>
When Splatoon lands in Japan the switch won't stop selling. It will hit 2 million sales in no time with Mario and dragon quest following.

Then jap devs will HAVE to jump on board. 3DS and Vita are on the way out and switch dominating and no other dedicated handheld platform to host AA games the switch will be the next weeb system.
>>
I do hope that Sony doesn't just hand over the handheld market to Nintendo, but I get why they would.
>>
>>381877250
>future Vita games that aren't multi-platform
What even is there? More trash Nep games that are going to get ported to PC?
>>
>>381877325
They should have just pulled the trigger and made the Slim model use micro SDs, though even then it was probably too late.
>>
>>381877250
Yeah. Vita is good for its portability and playing games which you may have missed out on on other platforms. It doesn't really have system seller exclusives, especially now that more and more Vita games are being ported elsewhere. The hardware is really impressive compared to its 3DS counterpart though.
>>
>>381877339
>3DS and Vita are on the way out
3DS is still selling well, especially in Japan.
>>
>>381877413
What seems to be other low budget, Japanese games in the similar vein of that. Even the next Trails game isn't coming to the Vita.
>>
>>381877519
Yes but it's pretty much 1st party keeping it alive.

I'm sure everyone is ready to jump to the new system.
>>
Until the Switch gets games like Senren Kagura and doesn't try to hide them from existence, the vita audience will stay where it is for another 5 years.
>>
>>381877157
Sony was never serious about the portable market.

All their efforts on the PSP/Vita were made by C tier studios. PSP due to its success almost entirely to 3rd parties.
>>
File: 1464781746483.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464781746483.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>381876963
>implying that wasn't capcoms fault for rushing to finish the game for their capcom cup
>>
>>381877770
Capcom Cup was financed by Sony.
It always comes downt to Sony.

They most likely wanted to bind the FGC to Sony systems because last gen MS stole them all because on average the games ran better on the 360.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-20_19-10-45.jpg (49KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-20_19-10-45.jpg
49KB, 800x478px
>enjoying shovelware games
just let Vita die already, it exist purely on mediocre fanservice games
>>
File: Senran-Kagura-Burst.jpg (115KB, 768x689px) Image search: [Google]
Senran-Kagura-Burst.jpg
115KB, 768x689px
>>381877642
>Until the Switch gets games like Senren Kagura

?
>>
>>381877506
It's a problem when the system's highest ranked game on Metacritic and within the community is an enhanced, PS2 port.
>>
>>381877886
Take that back.
>>
>>381878028
no
not until they will release actually good games which are not on boobs/asses lifesupport
>>
>>381876774
If you accept the Vita as a PS1/2 port machine, it's actually pretty great. I've got MGS1-3, FF7-X-2, Persona 4G, Rayman, and a bunch of other games. The games designed for it are mostly piss poor in my experience, though
>>
>>381877097
It needed both things, specially non weaboo games and a drop of the price of memory cards.
>>
>>381877886
Feels good to hear brutal honesty from a fellow Vita owner.

Time to get on the Switch, boys.
>>
>>381878446
I'm idort, I wish Vita was good but in the end I only played Muramasa, Disgaea 3 and 4 on it to any big extend
If I didn't already had Zelda for Wii U and Disgaea 5 for PS4, Switch would be ok option to get right now. But I'll wait till end of year for now.
>>
The switch is also eating mobile (ios) gamers... Apple should be worried.

Nintendo master plan is working (lending their ips to mobile game and getting them back to console gaming)
>>
That explains why the Switch fanbase is so cancerous, they're all Vitafags
>>
>>381876240
things that do happen, t. even harder core vitafag.
>>
>>381878604
I would wait except for the fact that unless you live in overpriced areas in Europe, the Switch is impossible to find. If an opportunity came by to buy one I'd leap on it since there's at least 4 to 5 games I want on it.
>>
>>381875986
I was a vita fan but I'm moving to the switch too. vita games have been drying up for months now.
i'm just waiting for some jap lewd games to come to the switch and then i'll be pulling the trigger immediately.
>>
>>381878756
I can go and grab it right now, in Russia consoles don't sell much so even small stock doesn't run out ever
but it's a bit too pricey for me.
I tried Arms recently tho, pretty good stuff honestly

anyway - whatever holds people from getting console this close after launch honestly. It's always better to wait at least year since release. Stock issues will resolve eventually
>>
>>381876340
Funny how Vita actually had all of those and it still didn't do shit.
>>
>>381876963
>Nothing good comes from Sony partnerships

Well at least Demon's Souls and Bloodborne could happen.
>>
>the switch is the new vita

Not sure this is a victory for Nintendo.
>>
>people abandoning a handheld with barely any games for a new handheld with no games

I'll take "things that haven't happened" for $400 Alex
>>
>>381881773
This.
Because there are no Vita fans.
>>
File: 1497474566477.jpg (71KB, 601x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497474566477.jpg
71KB, 601x451px
This is false since they're moving to PS4 which is why all these weebshit keeps coming on that system and got the vita's libary
>>
vita has fans?
>>
>>381877886
I would buy some Compilekino if they started releasing on Switch
>>
>>381882292
Anything with no games always has a rabid fanbase who try to justify their shit purchase.

This is why the Switch and Vita has some of the angriest posters on this board.
>>
>>381876240
Be real. I have been wanting a successor to the Vita for a really long time already and I know that tons of others have wanted that too.
But it really looks like Sony simply won't do it. But the Switch is pretty much just that. It actually uses modern hardware in the same vein the Vita used to pack upon its release. And as far as handhelds are concerned it basically fills the same niche.

And you have to admit. That being able to escape from Sony's proprietary cards is a blessing unto itself.
If the Switch simply gets the games that used to come to the Vita I really don't see much of a reason at all to cling to the Vita further. I really love my Vita, but I am more than glad to move to something better. It's way overdue after all.
>>
>>381876340
A shitty store interface and proprietary memory killed the vita.
>>
>>381875986
BASED NINTENDOMINATION
>>
It makes sense. The only reason the vita ever sold was because of the mother fucking shitty ass 3DS.
>>
>>381877642
They had Senran Kagura right in the middle of the Japanese direct. They weren't exactly shy about it.
>>
>>381875986
i barely use my switch compared to my vita
>>
>>381882292
Just weebs with buyer's remorse kek
>>
>>381877506
>The hardware is really impressive compared to its 3DS counterpart though

This is like saying the psp hardware is impressive compared to the ds counterpart when the 3ds exists. The switch exists and it has top end mobile hardware which runs circles on the aging vita.
>>
Now that I think about it, I bought a Switch to play Disgaea 5 just like I played D3 and D4 on my vita, so I guess they're not wrong. And before you "hurf durf you could play it on PS4" the point is to have it portable, faget.
>>
>>381884806
D5 Complete is cheaper than getting the PS4 version plus all the DLC anyways
>>
>>381875986
I'm one of them
>>
>>381883284
literally scratching the bottom of my wallet to replace my vita you poor piece of shit
>weeb games
where do you think you are faggot? shut the fuck up
>>
>>381875986

Makes sense. I said this months ago, if Sony doesn't create a Vita successor then the Switch will start to pick up all of the low-to-mid budget weeb games designed to appeal to handheld audiences. A vacuum created by a lack of competition, with it being the only new portable system on the market and cheaper to develop for than the PS4 seeing as how the graphical standards are low and the dev kit inexpensive.

In a few years, with games like mainline Pokemom, Splatoon, and Portable MH boosting sales in the Japan, Switch will be the go to Nip gaming machine.
>>
>>381875986
Limitedrun pisses me off because it has a legion of followers who buy great games but not because they wanna play them but instead just because it's a limitedrun release. Go play Dariusburst you fucking faggot stop letting it collect dust on your shelf it's too good for that treatment.
>>
>>381875986

Duh?

All Sony had to do was announce a new portable at e3

But they didn't

Don't worry bros nintendo is here for all your non Kangz needs
>>
>>381875986
>Vita on its deathbed
>3DS soon to follow suit
>Sony has no plans to release a new handheld
Switch is really the only choice
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.