[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
Whiny bitch who couldn't get over her dead mom and killed a bunch of people who were expecting her to actually do something.
>>
>>381875741
Bad English VA
>>
>>381875741
she just wanted the fish bitch to die
>>
>>381875741
She needs a cock.
>>
>>381875741
Her VA sounded like a high schooler auditioning for a Shakespeare play.
>>
>>381875741

It's your false

The king said :
Link you need to save her Zelda my daughter's bra bra bra in that castle.

It's in front of you from the start.

and what all of you done ?

Burned a lot of Forest
Running around
Hit an apple trees
Find 900 stupid deku nuts
Find 120 temple
Help everyone around

A million hours of playing later...
Still fight with lynel

How cold is you ?
>>
>>381876214
This
>>
>>381876214
thank god they patched in the ability to switch to jap voices and keep eng subs. kudos to nintendo for that
>>
>>381875741

She just wanted to ride a thousand Guardians into victory
>>
>wants to be a scientist rather than a princess
>suddenly a thousand old prophecy returns
>all of the pressure of the world is put on your shoulders
>can't activate your ancestors powers, Champions do it with ease
>let your bodyguard love interest essentially die
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (337KB, 728x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
337KB, 728x463px
Link was cuter.
>>
>>381875741
She's a pathetic failure, she knows she's a failure, so she lashes out at others because she's insecure and jealous.
>>
>>381878449
also this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.