[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Games you weren't big on at first but loved years later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: paperonimarionishaqattack.jpg (171KB, 540x624px) Image search: [Google]
paperonimarionishaqattack.jpg
171KB, 540x624px
>Games you weren't big on at first but loved years later
>>
File: happy lappy.jpg (22KB, 531x477px) Image search: [Google]
happy lappy.jpg
22KB, 531x477px
I wasn't into smash that much as a kid with brawl, intact I rarely had the chance to play brawl beyond when I visited family in nyc but now I love smash bros
>>
>>381874704
>I wasn't into smash that much as a kid
>with brawl
>there are people on here which didn't play SSB or SSBM when they were kids RIGHT NOW
>>
>>381873429
I dropped dead space at chapter 2-ish when it came out. Later on it became my favourite game.
>>
Mass Effect and Deus Ex are both this.

They both have horrendous starts, but end up being fantastic by mid-game.
>>
>>381874837
Most tourneyfags grew up on Melee, which is why they claim its the best in the series and try to force it on everyone.
>>
Portal 2
>>
>>381873429

i had castlevania 2 and 3 as a kid and thought they were just okay. now castlevania is one of my all time favorite series and 3 is one of the best
>>
>>381875239
Mechanically it is the best in the series.
>>
File: Box_Art-MHF1_PSP_NA.jpg (123KB, 640x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Box_Art-MHF1_PSP_NA.jpg
123KB, 640x1103px
Dropped MHF1 within 15 minutes on my first attempt.

Tried again years later on a bored whim and I was playing every scrap of free time I had, morning til night, during lunch breaks, during commute, whenever possible. Then I got 3U and did the same with that game. Then I got 4U and did the same with that game. It was a thousand-hour ride.
>>
Disgaea and Mass Effect

I tried to get into both many times, many years ago and always got bored as fuck. I kept trying it every so often then, and eventually they both sticked hard. Got super addicted.
>>
>>381876693
Nah, Tripping is the best design decision ever.
>>
File: Paper Mario 10th Anniversary.jpg (200KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario 10th Anniversary.jpg
200KB, 600x678px
I was apprehensive about Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for years. Now they're my favorite games in their respective series. I regret not playing them when they first came out and fully being there when the communities were at their peak freshness and activity.
>>
Pikmin 1 and 2. Didn't really care for them that much when I was a kid and now I fucking love them to death. I want to be buried with all three pikmin games.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.