[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of HZ:D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: HZD.jpg (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
HZD.jpg
26KB, 225x225px
What does /v/ think of HZ:D
>>
>>381872327
its a piece of shit with a huge marketing campaign
>>
Presentation over gameplay, can't be bothered to continue playing it

PS4 exclusives were a mistake.
>>
contender for goty
anyone who hates it just hates seeing strong capable women
>>
Shitposting magnet regardless of its actual quality
>>
>>381872327
have a PS4 but i don't like aloy so won't buy it
>>
It's cool to walk around the world, the hunting could've been made much better though, using traps and special arrows had potential but I feel they rushed it a bit.

Story is OK, but the repetitive "me female me strong" rhetoric gets annoying
>>
It is, unironically, my GOTY. Amazing graphics, nice full 1080p even on base playstation, extremely fun combat with the robots, engaging storyline, very good soundtrack, lots of content but never feels bloated, no collectatlon, ... truely a 9/10 game, a flawed masterpiece. I think it will be like with AC: first one is good but especially shows potential. The sequel will blow everything out of the water, and then the series will suffer from sequalization.
>>
>>381872327
>What does /v/ think of HZ:D
6/10 ubisoft clone
>>
horizon who?
>>
File: die-antwoord-1.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
die-antwoord-1.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
A solid high 8.
The graphics are fucking incredible. Seriously some next level shit here.
The gameplay is great too, but some elements feel a little undercooked, like stealth and melee. If you play it purely as a bow hunting and trap game it would be GotY, but things tend to fall apart when you get in close.
Story was actually surprisingly good. Don't know what all the SJW shit is /v/ keeps rambling about though. Closest I saw to anything like that was Aloy saying "Excuse me?" to a dude after he gave her a quest reward and suggested she spend it on getting a prettu dress.
>>
>>381872327
Decent game with nice graphics and cool robots. Problem being it doesn't really go much further with the open world formula and its usual problems.
>>
>>381872327
its ok
solid 6/10
>>
File: 63456.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
63456.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>381872327
It has a feminist positive message and a protagonist that is STUNNING AND BRAVE.

If you don't like the game because you don't like how beautiful the main character is that means you want to kill jews.
>>
Fantastic gameplay, great graphics very good sandbox, intriguing story, atrocious SJW pandering.
>>
got bored after 6-7 hours. DNF
>>
>>381873601
Yeah that'll probably happen. Even if Guerilla will be willing to go further and try to expand gameplay options, Sony will be sure to keep them in check in favor of cloning sequels. Also I'm not sure what they'll be able to do with story from here on out, since most mysteries of the past has been answered, so now it'll have to focus on all the tribal politics. On ancient machine front there's just Hades again, which would be boring, or the yet unknown reason it went haywire in the first place.
>>
>>381874851
>matriarch society is stupid and wrong about everything
>protagonist, who is raised by a single man, is only successful by ignoring all of their beliefs
This is a weird way of promoting an agenda.
>>
>>381875263
There's also the sociopathic nigger that made everything go to shit in the first place and continues to do so because he doesn't give a shit about people.
>>
darker than expected story, fun gameplay, not preachy, goty provokes vtoddler rage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.