[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever binged on a game so much that you start to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (38KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
38KB, 400x344px
Have you ever binged on a game so much that you start to get sick of it? What did you do?
>>
>>381871389
Is this your first day playing video games?
>>
>>381871389
I watched the end credits and uninstalled it.
>>
File: 1484165331594.jpg (26KB, 310x336px) Image search: [Google]
1484165331594.jpg
26KB, 310x336px
Stopped playing it
>>
Wait one or two weeks and come back to it. Extend it to months if I'm still not satisfied.
>>
I played the Witcher 1 so much by the end of it I was physically ill. Was sick for a week straight after that. Good times
>>
Took a break if I liked it. Sometimes stopped playing games altogether for a little while.
>>
>>381871676
Thank god it's not just me who gets sick playing a game for too long
>>
Ffxv, i loved it, but got burned out of it so bad. I think i played it for 2 weeks straight, bit havent touch it since winter. I really just want to finish it
>>
>>381871389
The first time I played Golden Sun I did so for so long in an awkward position that every movement was painful.
>>
>>381871389
installed more mods.
>>
back in days my mom got an old crt monitor

remeber playing wolfstein 3d

always end up close to vomiting
>>
I do this with almost every game I buy. When a game is new I try to plan out how I'm going to get the most gain or have the easiest time or get 100% completion or whatever.

I play for a few hours, maybe do that for a week, then by the beginning of the second week I'm completely burnt out, stop playing and don't pick it up again.

If I'm lucky I can go back in a few months and finish it like with Dragon's Dogma, but it doesn't usually happen.
>>
>>381871389
Yeah, Persona 5. I played it for 50 hours in 7 days and never touched it again since.
>>
>>381872204
>>381872423

wow

nice

spacing

you

guys

have

there
>>
MH3U. I was averaging like 12 hours a day for like 2 months (few days I played for like 20 hours straight). 1 day I just woke up and felt 0 desire to touch it ever again.

>>381872423
This is usually me too. I got Automata on released but still haven't finished despite being near the end.
>>
>>381872610
I've literally just done this with Killing Floor 2 except I can't stop touching it
>>
xcom2

Delete my save file and start all over again. fuck Long War man
>>
>>381872668
Why are Redditors so incapable of not writing without spaces in between lines.
>>
Played Far Cry 3 from start to almost absolute map completion nonstop during a period of time when my Internet was down.

I ended up physically sick, pathologically hateful of all things southeast asia, and wishing for nothing more than to stab Citra in the throat
>>
>>381873626
Apparently because they have decent writing skills, unlike you idiots.
>>
>>381871389
happens to me everytime I play a roguelike

at first they all seem super fun and interesting, new mechanics to explore, interesting loot, I want to see how it goes on. I'm super hooked and binge play, but eventually I get so sick of everything being sorta the same, no variety that I just stop

Notable exceptions are FTL and Dungeon of the Endless
>>
>>381872668
the paragraphs for >>381872423 are fine. If he hadn't put them there it would have been a wall of text.
>>
>>381871389
when Skyrim came out i played it ~15 hours a day for a week
havent touched it since
>>
I have 386 hours on EDF 4.1 and the spectacle of the battles and crazy physics have finally died down. I can't stand grinding for health but I have no choice if I want to complete Inferno difficulty and all this grinding is causing me to really hate this game. I HATE GRINDING. Everything is starting to annoy me about this game and I have done so many playthroughs on it.

Only thing that got me through it is constantly roleplaying through using different colors for my soldier's. I have to change my color every mission to keep things fresh. I used to use the voice messages alot but after almost 400 hundreds hours they just piss me off.
>>
>>381873683
It's 'tell' of sorts, I use it to determine whether or not I will reply to someone.
>>
Persona 5. I rarely play it now but the game is really good. The game is apparently also really long so i'm not going to rush it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.