[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw a decent deal on an Xbone and decided to jump on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Xbone.png (202KB, 1277x505px)
Xbone.png
202KB, 1277x505px
So I saw a decent deal on an Xbone and decided to jump on it before it could sell out, but now I'm in the process of canceling it.

I do need it for Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 Remake, but those will probably come to PC like 2 years later instead of Day One like they should.

But In looking through the first 20 pages of amazon for Xbox One games all I saw were ports of old games, or stuff I already had on steam that I got for $20 or less.

The only games that stood out to me are rare replay(which I can emulate most of the games) and the master chief collection.

I understand it has limited backwards compatibility as well, but I still have an OG xbox for the few exclusives on there.

But what the fuck do people buy consoles at all? I guess the PS4 has a lot of Jap games if you care about that, but holy shit man just get a PC, who is the Xbone for? Don't I still need a pricey dongle just to hook the controller up to my PC?

This is in addition to paying $99 a year just for the privilege of playing online as well isn't it?
>>
This post is full of dumb shit.
>$99 a year for online
>I need a pricey dongle just to hook up my controller to PC
Stupid
>>
>>381870571
>$99 a year
its $40 to $60 depending on where you buy it.

Xbone hopes to be an all in one platform for all of Xbox past and future. If your not a fan of PCs or Jap games its a fine choice also it has the best console online service. Despite its drawbacks its good for people who dont own a comparable PC/PS4
>>
Kingdom hearts 3 and ff7re wont come to pc
>>
i fucked up too... now im playing GTA V / BF1 / TROVE thats about it. yup paying for online sux cox

wut else i can say about xbox hmm... that its not realy comparable to PC.. more like close to android.. even on my android i got more doper games tht on xbox

1 more thing, almost all games look like shit because of low res edges.. dont even try bf4 and below bf series cuz of tht low res even my old pc wich was e8400 250gtx looked better
>>
>>381871294
Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?
>>
>>381871294
learn to talk
>>
>>381870571
You're a fucking liar
>>
>>381870571

KH will never breakthrough to PC, it just won't unfortunately. FF7 may have its day.

I have a ps4, 0 regret on the pro.
>>
>>381871416
sux a cux wut if i dont wanna
>>
FFVII is PS4 exclusive.
>>
>>381871382
you have an uncanny ability of detecting black dicks to suck?

>>381871416
lern 2 reed fgt
>>
>>381871674
>you have an uncanny ability of detecting black dicks to suck?
yeah, like mother like son lol
>>
>>381871674
t. buttblasted nigger
AAVE isn't a thing, ebonics is for monkeys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.