[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rising Storm 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: heh.jpg (61KB, 928x580px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
61KB, 928x580px
Is it already fucked? I mean there is almost no variety and replay value
>>
probably. will still have diehards and server tho. any word on maps and the like?
>>
>>381870561
Tripwire always adds more content, but this time the game is especially barebones
>>
yeah, it's as good as dead

fuck tripwire and fuck antimatter for getting my hopes up and delivering this clunky, unfinished piece of shit
>>
so did they hire out the guys who were doing the ro2 vietnam mod to get this done? i was so hyped, but the closed beta killed that. still bought it in a grey market because i wasn't paying full price for it.
>>
Yet somehow still a far better game than Squad. Really makes you think.
>>
Nothing will ever be as dead as Squad, so nice try.
>>
>>381871885
Only problem I have with Squad is the graphics. No matter what settings I seem to put it on, everything is jaggie and blurry and hunting for people in that mess is a fucking nightmare.
>>
File: ahahaha.jpg (53KB, 929x544px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.jpg
53KB, 929x544px
>>381871958
heh
>>
>>381870475
>>381872169
Why are you comparing two pieces of shit?
>>
>>381872197
then name a better semi-realistic MP shooter
>>
>>381870561
Custom maps are already apeparing on servers though so it's not that bad. I think I've played five of them so far.
>>
>>381872640
That's the point, semi-realistic and realistic shooters are garbage.
>>
>>381872663
alright faggot
>>
>>381870475
I didn't like the beta, and i play squad and liked the first rising storm. That FoV was really bad.
>>
>he fell for the tripcbro meme AGAIN

anon...
>>
I just wish they'd make the squad leader a class and add more maps. I've only played Squad for a couple of hours but it feels like a walking simulator for me.
>>
>>381872663
>That's the point, semi-realistic and realistic shooters are garbage.
How?
>>
File: cobra down.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cobra down.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>381871815
No. It's the same group that developed Rising Storm 1.

There's room for improvements, but there aren't any major technical problems with the game.
The main problem is just the lack of maps. If you want to play the new Supremacy game mode there's only 2 maps, the other 3 are classic Territory mode and 2 of those are infantry only.
>>
>>381874443
The infantry only maps shouldn't even count since they are designed for 16 players in mind.

Any game that launches with only 5 maps is going to have issues with replayability
>>
>>381874562
Hue City and Cu Chi are infantry only and designed for 64 players.

Compound and Firebase are the 16 player Skirmish maps which technically brings the total to 7 maps, but nobody counts those.
>>
>>381874443
>The main problem is just the lack of maps. If you want to play the new Supremacy game mode there's only 2 maps, the other 3 are classic Territory mode and 2 of those are infantry only.

The lack of maps is the only thing that keeps me from playing more often.
>>
>>381874725
>Compound and Firebase are the 16 player Skirmish maps which technically brings the total to 7 maps, but nobody counts those.

I've never even played them once since I never play on a server with less than 45-50 players at least.
>>
Reminder that there are people who make these threads every day.
Rs2 is far from being perfect but why SQUADies shit on it constantly? Really makes you think.
>>
File: 897_1000.jpg (273KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
897_1000.jpg
273KB, 960x960px
>>381874881
Because it's more of a meme than anything at this point, I like Squad and Red Orchestra 2 is my favorite MP shooter of all time, which makes me even sadder that RS2 isn't in such a good state right now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.