[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that are extremely very breakable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8681.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8681.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
ITT: games that are extremely very breakable
>>
I did the fortify intelligence 300 for 1 second then open alchemy menu a lot, what are some other easy exploits?
>>
>>381869746
I honestly gave this game a try recently for the first time and my first game was Oblivion. Its fucking terrible.
>>
>>381870472
>wtf i have to spend 3 minutes getting used to the controls and grafix it's fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>381870472
Give it a break, then go play again. Don't go in expecting an action fest, it's more like immersing yourself in a good novel.
>>
>>381870728
That actually makes sense. I've been dulled with hitting the ground running. Thanks
>>
I'm playing it now; it's alright, so far. The user-interface, travelling and combat all suck dick.
>>
>>381871293
>The user-interface, travelling and combat all suck dick.
the UI is the only good one in the entire franchise. you literally make the UI how you want it to be. travelling gets better quickly, most classes start a bit slow though. combat is serviceable for an rpg
>>
>>381871293
Go to nexus & get you some mods lad
>>
>>381871452
Sorry, let me clarify.
The journal sucks major dick.
>>
>>381871591
agreed. why couldn't they just put markers on the map so i don't have to read all this stupid book shit -___-
>>
>>381871591
what are you doing with the journal? there are bookmarks and such to make use of. though that was added in one of the expansions i think

also >>381871554
get the Morrowind Code Patch and Better Dialog Fonts. all you need for a first playthrough honestly. Morrowind has some incredible mods for a second playthrough though
>>
>>381871293
>The user-interface, travelling and combat all suck dick.
The UI and combat may be a matter of taste but the travel system is the best in any game. You have so many options.

>Stiltrider
>Boat
>Divine Intervention
>Almsivi Intervention
>Mark/Recall
>Mage Guild Teleport
>Scrolls of Icarian Flight and other Alchemy abusing methods
>>
>>381871831
You think you can remember: "Sargathus is a servant of logar, the lord of chinko house. Sargathus lives near point-bay; a shop owned by dingo. To each him, you must travel east of Borga, then, when you approach a a bridge, go northwest until a river is seen. Proceed to insert your finger in your ass and recite the words of arkthus. You will be teleported there.Then proceed to-" = viewing journal 100x.
>>
>>381871831
Flicking through multiple menus that are managed poorly gets annoying.
>>
>>381872246
like i said, use the fucking quest bookmark
>>
Does this game run well on Windows 7? Thinking of picking it up in the sale because I only ever had the Xbox version and haven't played in like 12 years.
>>
>>381870728
I really don't understand this meme. Morrowbots keep claiming how immersive it is because you can kill basically anyone, but isn't the fact that most NPCs don't have unique dialogue or a schedule unimmersive? I mean I understand how people like it because of the choices it presents you compared to Oblivion
>>
>>381872246
why did you even bother with older CRPGs in general if you feel this way, stick to Skyrim and The Witcher 3 if you need your hand held
>>
>>381872352
It crashes every 10-30 minutes for me. I have windows 10.
>>
>>381872450
haven't played witcher and Skyrim is the worst in the series. Mate, I'm not saying I need help; I'm saying making quests easier to view, without flicking through 100 fucking pages will make the process less tedious.
>>
>>381872579
oblivion and arena was worse though
>>
>>381869746

>When you grind Acrobatics so high that bunny hopping is faster than running

Good times
>>
>>381872352
Get Morrowind Code Patch, install it to Morrowind directory, run it and choose your patches
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/19510/?

then get this and use it on the exe the code patch creates. get 1.9
http://timeslip.users.sourceforge.net/exeopt.html

then get MGEXE and install to Morrowind directory and run it, fiddle with settings you want
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/41102/?

done. you'll never crash again unless you fuck up modding it later down the line. but morrowind is very easy to mod. anyone having trouble with instability is just tech illiterate and can't use google. every single issue you could ever nitpick about morrowind gets fixed by simple modding
>>
>>381872660
Maybe. I put way more hours into skyrim which is why I probably hate it more.
>>
>>381872579
The vanilla journal is bad but the expansions adds a quest list and topics by alphabet. If you forget what a foyada is you can click f, then foyada to see all the conversations you've had on the topic of foyada. You should give the game another chance if the journal is your biggest gripe as it's largely fixed in the updated version of the game.
>>
>>381872745
forgot to add that you SHOULD NOT buy the steam version because it does not come with the Creation Set like it should. buy on GOG or just pirate the GOG version
>>
>>381870728
>Good novel
So not morrowind?
Unless you consider lolCHIM a good plot device
>>
>>381872773
I'm still playing it; I haven't given up on it. Yes, I am playing with that journal. Just because they made it better, doesn't mean it still isn't shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.