[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ..png (29KB, 242x132px) Image search: [Google]
..png
29KB, 242x132px
?
>>
whaddup
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (20KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
20KB, 800x800px
>>381865715
!
>>
STASIS, MIGHTLY LYNEL SWORD TO THE FACE, HE WAKES UP, SHIELD AND COUNTER, DODGE HIS CHARGE, MOUNT HIM LIKE A LITTLE BOY AND SMACK HIS ASS, AND THEN THE LITTLE BOY GOES TO SLEEP
>>
File: 1352863412728.png (477KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1352863412728.png
477KB, 653x766px
>draws it's bow
>>
>>381865973
fuck me, this

> Farming Lynel weapons
> They do the giant explosion every time
> Try stuff to make them not
> Engage from a distance with bow
> They draw and shoot back
> "You dropped your Great Eagle Bow!"
> Pick it up
> Get shot again
> fuckfuckfuck

I eventually figured out that they'll aggro, run up and swing at you instantly if you walk toward them with your weapon drawn. Watch out though, they use their bow instead if you're too far away.
>>
File: 221.gif (365KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
221.gif
365KB, 320x240px
>>381866859
Lynels are great, but they're fucking piss easy once you master flurry rush and parry, also shot them in the face to make them fall, smack them a little and the climb into it's back to get some extra hits.

>yfw first time a Lynel draws his weapon and just stares you down without attacking.
>>
BotW wasn't hard enough.
We need a ROMhack-tier hardmode with all kinds of new challenges and crazy stuff like Lynel camps.
No Nintendo's shitty double-damage DLC with balloon platforms doesn't count in the slightest.
>>
File: 1497298524640.png (79KB, 239x218px) Image search: [Google]
1497298524640.png
79KB, 239x218px
>literally smacking them in the ass while riding them
>>
>>381866859
Why would you farm Lynel weapons, what would you even use those weapons on when Lynels are the strongest enemeis in the game anyway.
>>
>beat game
>ganon is a piece of cake
>fight silver club lynell
>rapes my boipussy
>>
>>381869824
Against stronger Lynels. Also, I thought the 4 boss battles would be harder, because I started with the hardest one (lightning form of ganon).
>>
>>381869970
I haven't beaten the game and I've already goomba-stomped silver lynels. I'm sure Ganon is going to be piss-easy.

I really like BOTW but the combat is a disappointment.
>>
>>381870158
The sword and shield lynels? Or the club lynels? Cause the club lynels are way tougher imo, you can't just tripple backflip to get out of their attack.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.