[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for handhelds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497739966921.png (327KB, 1200x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1497739966921.png
327KB, 1200x1019px
What's next for handhelds?
>>
Vita and the 3ds havent had a successor in 8 years
>>
>>381861879
6, but who's counting?
>>
>>381862082
me
>>
>>381861879
The 3ds succesor could be the switch, only time will tell, but the vita was dead on arrival, and sony forgot about it's existence, if sony wants back in the handheld market they should do a new psp, and if they somehow convince fromsoft to make bloodborne feasible on that system, you can imagine how many people will buy it for that game alone since it's been memed to hell and back.
>>
>>381864035
>muh bloodborne
You mean the game which struggles to get above 23fps on the PS4?
>>
>>381864808
Not my point, my point is, Bloodborne convinced many people to buy a PS4 just to play that game, I know of 3 people that did this in my group of friends. BB is arguably the most popular game on the PS4, and if they were to sell a new PSP with that game as a launch title, you can imagine it's going to sell well, cause like you said
>muh bloodborne.
I agree it's gonna run like shit though
>>
>>381865007
The attachement rate for BB is in the lowest double-digit end and a majority of PS4 hasn't ever heard of it outside it being "muh hardcore edgy masterpiece".
>>
>>381865007
>>381865240
According to vgchartz, BB sold 2.72 million copies as of May 2017. The PS4 sold roughly 60 million units and 500 million softeare titles. The system sellers are as usual a slightly improved Fifa and a slightly improved CoD.
>>
>>381865240
>>381865491
Huh, my bad then, but I thought BB got more copies sold since this game is memed to death by game review sites and general discussion sites as well. Well, thant I take back my BB statement, but I stillstay by the new PSP statement.
>>
>>381865007
>BB is arguably the most popular game on the PS4
I dunno the exact numbers, but I would imagine Uncharted beats it out
And that's without counting shit like Fifa but that's not exclusive
>>
Was expecting the "but how are the games?" punchline
>>
>>381865007
>BB is arguably the most popular game on the PS4
Years of media shilling for this game has garnered sales comparable to what BotW has sold until right now. BB isn't the most popular PS4 game by a large margin and at least 25% of all PS4 owners have never heard of that game before while around 5% of all owners have actually bought it.
>>
>>381865664
You really live in a bubble if you think a random normalfag off the street bought a ps4 to play Bloodborne.
>>
>>381865728
>>381865959
Like I said, I apologise, I dhould have looked at numbers before posting, don't care for sony console after the PS2, but since i saw that game marketed so much(I mean I saw posters and comercials of this game in my country, which honestly never did that before) I thought it sold more. Thank you for pointing it out
>>
>>381866054
You would be surprised to hear I actually saw one do that, I was at a store that deals in electronics to buy a HDMI cable, and the person in front of me said to the cashier, and I quote, "I saw that this game was marketed a lot here, so I thought it must be good, you don't happen to have FIFA for this console as well right? In case I don't like that game." Not even making this shit up.
>>
>>381864035
>Switch is the successor to the 3ds
are you fucking serious unless if you have gorilla hands that thing is a giant with its screen on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.