[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you put this in your video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Rnq6ZgY.png (871KB, 846x614px) Image search: [Google]
Rnq6ZgY.png
871KB, 846x614px
Why would you put this in your video game?
>>
To please the community
>>
Why do redditors like letting everyone know they are redditors so much?
>>
There are some games which basically only exist thanks to Reddit. Their subreddit becomes an extension of the official forums, if not it entirely. They should be fools to ignore it.
>>
>>381853443
fuck off redditor
>>
>>381853329
>implying you didn't equip the 4 leaf clover flag on your car
>>
i'm sorry that a video game reminded you of the existence of one of the most popular websites in the world, OP
>>
>>381853329
Because it's the best network? Duh!
>>
File: 1498118078178.png (52KB, 318x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498118078178.png
52KB, 318x334px
I have never heard anyone openly discuss reddit in public

It's less normie than 4chan to be sure but probably not that much
>>
>>381853970
wait. more normie is what I meant. fuck. i need sleep.
>>
File: 1484644063401-tv.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484644063401-tv.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Back off to REEEEDDIT ALL OF YOU
>>
I genuinely love reddit. What are you gonna do about it? Cry some bitch tears?
>>
>>381854182
Leave this board NOW! You have to GO BACK!!!
>>
>>381853970
Must not talk to a lot of people, or older people at least. Shits huge around college-aged people, it's like the 4th buggest site in the US. My fucking Dad knows about reddit, he uses it for sports streams.
>>
File: 1497938140036.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497938140036.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
I have several questions about reddit.
why are they so smug compared to us?
How do we spot a redditor? (I mean seriously, nit just as an insult)
is no one not going to mention that reddit has 10 times more pesos and admitted rapists than 4chan? (this is true)
>>
>>381854405
I'll go back there, and then I'll come RIGHT back here, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
>>
>>381854456
i remember when there was talks of blocking people who visted reddit..ah good times
>>
>>381853192
Literally nothing wrong with reddit, that's just a 4chan meme. I find the website very useful.
>>
>>381854449
>why are they so smug compared to us?
good joke
>How do we spot a redditor?
ask when the narwhal bacons
>is no one not going to mention that reddit has 10 times more pesos and admitted rapists than 4chan?
key word here is admitted, but how do you know reddit has so many mexicans?

I bet at least 33% of posters ITT have a reddit account. most of _us_ don't use the default subs at all. the more specific subs are actually a decent place to discuss whatever without rampant shitposting.
>>
>>381855082
This. What a fucking stupid boogeyman. It's NO different from any other congregation of people on or off the internet, and it's the only place you can talk about some niche vidya.

I still prefer 4chan for discussing things but Reddit is my go-to site for news about anything. The problem lies in people taking the "hurr fuk u ur reddit" meme seriously without ever having used the site before.
>>
>>381855352
>I bet at least 33% of posters ITT have a reddit account.
probably more
the lurkers are probably even more majority redditors, the site has crazy userbase crossover since the election
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.