[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /V/ TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER RIGHT FUCKING NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (231KB, 953x807px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
231KB, 953x807px
OK /V/ TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>381839036

you should pull the trigger of a 9mm handgun
>>
File: orXX8.gif (67KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
orXX8.gif
67KB, 800x340px
>>381839036
Nier:Automata's PC port is a bit buggy so beware. Otherwise those are all solid purchases.
>>
>>381839036
Hollow Knight, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and KOTOR 1+2 will just add to your infinite backlog, Witcher additions are fine if you enjoyed the original game enough to go through them.

Nier Automata should be played blind, it is a lot less fun if you've had the whole thing spoiled for you.
>>
>>381839036
Remember to get the restored content mod for KOTOR 2.
>>
>>381839036
Bannerlord.
>>
>>381839036

Nier's PC port is still broken.

KOTOR 1 didn't get the touch ups KOTOR 2 did, for what that's worth.
>>
>>381839036
Cause Nier and Mordor are massively overrated.
>>
>middle earth shadow of mordor

im considering pirating it. because i heard of "nemesis system" there was this one game i really enjoyed when i was younger that had the word nemesis in the title. but i hate the lotr shit what do i do? keep firmly away from this? what is this game? shill me /v/
>>
>tfw no one warned me Lisa has eceleb faggot cameos
>>
>>381839036
>wasting money because something is cheap
You should pull the trigger.
>>
>>381839036
Someone tell me all about 7 Days to Die and Domina. Thank you.
>>
>>381841142
Domina is awful

If you buy upgrades your enemies do too

Literal artificial difficulty and level scaling
>>
File: ScoobyDoo Is Displeased.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ScoobyDoo Is Displeased.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Pull the trigger

What an asinine phrase.
>>
File: 1247930606175.jpg (626KB, 1525x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1247930606175.jpg
626KB, 1525x1946px
>>381839036
>buying witcher 3 DLC
>didnt preorder from the only pc dev left that is worth a shit
>>
>>381840496
If you like bamham style games then its worth it. Personally I hate them but got a lot of enjoyment out of messing with the nemisis system
>>
Mordor is fun for like six hours then it falls flat on its face. The nemesis system just doesn't integrate well enough with the game and orc politics take aaaaageeees to move all on their own.
>>
>>381839036

Because you'd be supporting Steam. They're a bunch of filthy fucking corrupt bastards and the only reason they don't get a train run on them by the gaming press is because 90% of the gaming world uses them because Steam was first on the scene with that service and there was no alternative. Now everyone is fucked because they can't just abandon their libraries of 300-400 games whenever Steam does retarded shit like denying you a refund on a game you spent 2 hours and 1 minute trying to get up and running without crashing. Because you clearly enjoyed your game for 2 hours, amirite? Even though their activity log will show you restarted the game 50 times in those 2 hours. Nope. Fuck you.

That's why.
>>
>>381839036
you have hollow knight on there
>>
>>381839036

Because you could buy most of that shit DRM free on GOG faggot.
>>
>>381839036
Everything is on torrents
>>
>>381841573
What kind of retard would try to troubleshoot their game beyond the refund time limit?
>>
>>381841775

Spoken like a console fag that doesn't realize just how bad PC ports can be, and how many options we have for graphics and other aspects that affect stability but can usually be corrected. Intermittent crashing is one of the hardest to troubleshoot. And if you want to play the game, that's exactly what you have to do.

If you can't fix it, you'll never play it. This is why the Steam forums are a clusterfuck of people asking for help.
>>
>>381839036
you can literally pirate all of those
>>
>>381840496

It's four fucking dollars. Buy it you spic.

The game is great. Honestly, you'd have more reason to be angry if you were an LotR fag because it shits all over the lore. That said, the combat is solid if less satisfying than BamHam but it's nice seeing that style of combat applied to a fully lethal character. They also take the character concept and just fucking roll with it -- again, lore be damned -- and give you some ridiculous fucking abilities that are fun as shit to use.

The map is big but, yeah, fairly empty but the gameplay is solid and the Nemesis system can give you some genuine grudges against AI characters which is a unique enough experience to justify the cost.
>>
>>381842386

Eh, no, fuck you. If a game is so broken that I can't get it working within two hours, it doesn't get my money.

If it's old as shit it's probably cheap as shit and I know I'm going elbows deep into some shit to get it running so I'll pay the price but modern PC ports that are broken enough that I shouldn't expect to have it up and running before the refund period will get returned until they're fixed. Raise your standards, bruh.
>>
>>381842386
Ah it's some console fag false flagging, I see.

Nigger I haven't had "intermittent crashes" in any game of the past ten or so fucking years.
>>
Why not buy the Witcher 3 Expansion Pass instead?.
>>
>>381839036
just buy the kotor games and leave the rest for the ravens dickhead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.