[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dudesex: Manhole Divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: deus_ex_mankind_divided.jpg (146KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
deus_ex_mankind_divided.jpg
146KB, 1000x764px
I know this game got a lot of shit when it was released but is it worth $15 bucks on steam sale?
>>
The story is kinda shit, but there's plenty of fun to be had exploring the hub on your own.

You'll get at least 15 hours if you explore every nook and cranny, so go for it. Just don't expect something quite on par with Human Revolution.
>>
Yes. I played it on Xbone first though, don't know if they fixed the PC issues but I'm about to find out.
>>
It definitely is. People harp on about it being shit but the only thing about it that's truly bad is the unfinished and unsatisfying story. Everything else is top notch.
>>
do e v e r y side quest because the main quest is shorter than COD and the story is even worse.
>>
>>381837697
Shit, only 15 hours? I tried to find in Human Revolution and feel like the first runthrough was more like 25 hours.
>>
>>381837910

It's been a while since I played MD, but it did feel a bit short in comparison, but that was more because there's only one major hub with some small segments in Dubai and Golem City. It's probably more than that, but I can't recall exactly how long.
>>
The final act feels super rushed and it just kind of ends on a whimper, but everything up to that point is great. Definitely a case of the adventure being more important than the destination.

The hub world and segregated levels are all insanely detailed and huge, which I loved.
>>
File: 1473670154280.jpg (129KB, 852x867px) Image search: [Google]
1473670154280.jpg
129KB, 852x867px
>>381837884
/thread

the meat of this game is in the excellent side quests
>>
>>381837697
>>381837728
>>381837785
>>381837884
>>381839736
>>381840157
okay I pulled the trigger and bought it. thanks guys
>>
>>381837910
>>381838126
>>381837697
15 hours is not "exploring every nook and cranny." I got 45 hours out of it, around the same as HR.
>>
>>381837518
It's excellent, so yes. The level design is significantly better than DXHR, the hub is nice, the only real complaints are the story (Which is actually good if you know the setting at large and you get some hidden pieces. You can pretty easily figure out how DXMD gets to DX and why you never hear about Adam) and the lack of globetrotting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.