[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4 PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1310.png (628KB, 765x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.png
628KB, 765x497px
I wanna start a new playthrough

How can I make the game interesting again? Any fun role play possibilities?

Besides
>I'm an ex soldier who married a lawyer and I'm searching for my kid
And vice-versa

What are some good mods on PS4?
> tfw Sony fucked us and we can only have ingame assets

Are the DLC worth it? Why are they still so expensive?

Why am I such a huge faggot?
>>
bump for console mods recs, been meaning to get around to a modded new game for a while now
>>
>>381832648
RP as Chad with bruised as fuck wife
You can only reply with Sarcastic
>>
File: IMG_0813.png (225KB, 969x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
225KB, 969x928px
Are there any fallout 4 roulette things

> like pic related
>>
>>381832935
Sarcastic is fucking garbage 100% of the time. Play as a dick with a heart of gold, refusing every request but eventually doing it anyway
>>
>>381832648
>What are some good mods on PS4?

I'm going to assume that you're exclusively a consolefag

Get Fallout 4 for XB1 instead, you've got the gimped version in terms of modding support. Many mods rely on custom models, textures and scripts for them to work.
>>
>>381833197
Go. Awaaaaay.
>>
>>381833343
Unfortunately I'm exclusively a consolefag

I'm not gonna buy an xbone either. I'm pissed that Sony fucked it's players like that though

I switched from xbox360 to PS4 cause M$ was really anti-consumer with the xbone. Now it seems like the pendulum has swung back the other way
>>
>>381832648
I did an INT build where I roleplayed as a mad scientist. Used ballistic weave to make an armored lab coat, and only used robot companions (Codsworth, Curie and Automatrons) and laser/energy guns.
>>
>>381833183

No because anons are genuinely too buttblasted about the game to make one

>m-muh lack of immershun and builds

you actually can make builds based on equipment and level order, it literally takes a fucking eternity to reach max level with all max stats and perks, including the story/faction choices and builds you can make ingame

I'm not saying it's anywhere near NV but it still has that going for it, it's basically just a FPS Diablo 3
>>
Far Harbor is better than the entire base game.
>>
>>381832648
>buying Bethesda games on console
rip, console modding is still in it's early stages, so all you're getting is texture swaps and simple shit, you can however look forward to the creation club
since by definition it's not quite a mod anymore and sony might just treat the big mods with external assets as official ones and treat it as DLC
>>
Also why would they make a game in Boston?

Who honestly gives a fuck about Boston?
>>
Play a "live off the land" survival mode playthrough. No purchasing anything, ever. All food, drink, weapons, ammo, and clothing must be self found or made. No power armor. No companions. You must enter the southern wastes and retrieve at least 1 item every week, without exception. As for mods, don't bother, they are complete shit on PS4 without external assets.
>>
>>381834736
If Sony fucks me and doesn't even allow creation club, then I'm switching back to Xbox and their anti consumer policies can suck my dick.

If only Xbox had allowed backwards compatibility in the first place I would have stuck with MS
>>
>>381834981
or you can come to pc if you really want to mod the game
>>
>>381834981
That's not Sony fucking you. They've had that policy in place for decades, it's Bethesda fault for promising something they could never deliver.
>>
>>381835227
>That's not Sony fucking you. They've been fucking you for decades
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.