[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ctrl+f >no Hollow Knight thread Let's fix that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5234.jpg (45KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5234.jpg
45KB, 300x450px
>ctrl+f
>no Hollow Knight thread
Let's fix that
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>>381829580
Fuck off shill
>>
ah the hourly shill
>>
>IMG_5234
you're behind the last spam thread stupid mobile poster
>>
>New Vegas thread every hour
>No complaints or claims of shilling, Fallout general already exists
>Hollow Knight thread without calling it "best game ever"
> FUCKING SHILLLS GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hang yourselves.
>>
>>381829580
>>381829679
>>381829695
Lets all talk about AAA games instead, definitely no shilling and astro turfing going on there!
>>
>ctrl+f
>10 hollow shill threads
Based mods fixed that
>>
>>381829852
>>
File: 1498107421389.jpg (486KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1498107421389.jpg
486KB, 800x1150px
>>381829852
>>
When can we expect the new content to drop?
>>
>>381829464
this game is pretty...pretty fucking gay that is
>>
>>381832805
Next month is all we know.
>>
>>381832805
Some time next month.
>>
File: 1497561468958.png (83KB, 1052x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1497561468958.png
83KB, 1052x1111px
>>381829464
Why is she such a monster?
>>
>>381829852
>new vegas
people talk about the lore, characters etc
>new indie shit
people talk about why they should buy

hmmm
>>
>>381833620
this and one of the two is a hundred times more popular
>>
>>381832692
>one punch meme
>>
>buy game because of all the commotion over it
>"Gamepad recommended"
>that's fine, planned to use one anyway
>go through preliminary options adjustments like I always do
>the language keeps scrolling to different options
>try to back out, and now it's stuck on Chinese
>turns out the stick input is forced in a specific direction, and a bunch of people are having this exact problem even while in the game itself (randomly moving in one direction or erratically while using a controller)

If this shit doesn't get fixed in a few days I'm refunding it. Why are people shilling a fundamentally broken game?
>>
>>381833620
>new vegas
a game that has been out for years and most people own/know enough about to decide whether to buy or not on their own accord

>new indie shit
people want opinions from their peers to decide whether to buy it or not as the game is fairly new and not a lot is known about it at the current point in time

hmmm
>>
>>381833620
whos saying you should buy it this thread is all people calling OP a shill
>>
>>381833926
mr mental gymnast that'd only mean there's no reason to think new vegas is shilled

besides, toddposting
>>
>>381833927
every thread for the last week
>>
>>381834161
More like every day since release.
>>
Just bought this game while it's on sale. It's fantastic. Wonderful art style and music
>>
Shame the cyclone slash is kinda useless for how flashy it is.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>381834284
0.03 CAD have been deposited into your bank account.
>>
>>381834372
>b-but muh thread dies there

maybe there's no audience to sustain daily threads, let alone hourly

typically these threads crawl anyway, with some fag seemingly deliberately bumping it with some retarded low effort post every time the thread is about to archive
>>
Daily reminder you are objectively a nu-male if you spent money on this game.
>>
>>381834284
how many pesos do you get per post?
>>
>>381833843
Works fine for me, sounds like your controllers broken.
>>381829464
The gameplay for this game is way too simplistic. When I first started I felt like there had to be some secret block/ dodge/ heavy attack button that I was missing or something.
>>
File: 1374107461122.png (124KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1374107461122.png
124KB, 367x367px
>>381829464
Stop shilling this garbage nu male souls lite. It's not going to blow up like Undertale. The market for indie souls clones is over saturated.
>>
>>381834641
>werks for me
many people have the issue
>>
I'm 12 hours in, it's great.

Great gameplay, decent level design, exploration feels great, it's just great.
>>
>>381834746
It literally has nothing in common with souls except the death system. you can't even roll which the entire combat system in dark souls revolves around.
>>
If you've browsed /v/ non-stop for the last few days, like losers such myselves, you'd know this thread is made by some fag trying to get a rise out of retards. Nothing new has been added to the game recently so don't know why it's being soft spammed.

But where is the line specifically? And when is "spamming" supposed to not be tolerated, because it literally happens all the time, there is no formal rule anywhere saying you can't have a "few" threads a day about a game just because it's too obscure, thinking that way just makes you a contrarian faggot just for the sake of being a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>381834746
You don't get it though, it's indie retro 2D which means I'm better than you if I pretend to like it.
>>
>>381835253
You are preaching to a wall bud, people just want to shitpost. We will have good threads when the needle chan dlc is released
>>
>>381835253
Fuck spam in general but particularly so when it's indistinguishable from viral marketing, which daily anime threads are not even though they're fucking cancer. Just my two cents. I also think you should just private chat somewhere if it's just five guys or so.
>>
>>381835760
I don't see how it's "viral marketing" when this kind of shit just makes people hate the game and the community before even playing it, I was like that with dark souls before playing it. I didn't even know what kind of genre the game was and already decided it was the worst shit game ever because of all the oversaturated threads, hostile gutlegud nigger posters and shitposting after it came out.
>>
I've put 10 hours into it so far and i'm torn. The game is amazing in alot of areas and it gets on my nerves in others. I guess it doesn't help that I don't like metoidvania's.

I'm at the point where I have to kill the 3 dreamers and gather essences, it feels like at this point in the game I have to go through all the area's i've been through and explore all the extra pathways, I don't mind this but it really sucks that I have to take a 10 minute trip to try getting into a new area.

The game is god-tier though, I don't know if i'll finish it but I imagine that if you like metroidvanias this shit is amazing. That said, I really, really, really hate that if you go into a new area you have no sense of direction until you find the map vendor. I don't see the point of that, it just feels tedious.
>>
>>381836325
You're one of the five.
>>
>>381836795
We keep getting these blog posts about progress in this game. I don't tend to see these posted in other threads that often.
>>
>>381836795
It's sort of a staple of metroid clones to have to find a map. That way whenever you arrive in a new area your first priority is to find the map because otherwise you'll be banging your head around.

That said, I could use a few more stage coaches, some places have you take a fucking a roundabout to get back to when you have your designated new abillity.
>>
>>381836834
I was referring to dark souls, I never even implied I played hollow knight. You're definitely one of the retards I was talking about in my original post. Hook line and sinker but keep complaining/crying in a thread of a game you irrationally hate fag.
>>
>>381837326
I know but I just pointed out that you are one of the five.
>>
>>381837229
Yeah. Unless i'm misinterpreting what the game wants me to do it wants me to go through all the area's i've been in and push deeper/collect essences. But it really sucks to have to trek through 10 minutes of hallways i've already gone through dozens of times just to poke at a hallway and see if it'll let me on this time.

I know this is a staple for metroidvania's but I can't help but feel that all of this running through old area's isn't too much.

I kinda rage quitted earlier because I tried going into new area's and about 3 times I spent 5-10 minutes going through familiar hallways to see if I could explore further in an old area only to be blocked by black beams.
>>
dead thread, fucking shills and counter shils man. I genuinely bought this game but I can't fucking talk about it anywhere in /v/ because everyone considers each other either a shill or false flagger.
>>
>>381838156
The threads with no fighting are geniunely more dead.
>>
>>381833843
sounds like your controller breh
>>
>>381838156

This is what happens when you fall for marketing.
>>
Loving the game so far. One thing it could have SORELY used is a "This is where you were progression blocked" function of some kind. A no insubstantial amount of my play time is wandering blindly, trying to remember which dead end on my map was a black fog wall/wall jumping spot/acid pool blocked door.

Then again the game delights in offering you candy with one hand and slapping you in the face with the other. (Use an equipment slot for the ability to see yourself on the map? REALLY?) so a complete lack of direction is hardly out of character.
>>
>finally a good game unlike memetale
>/v/ hates it

Your fucking loss, retards.
>>
>>381839497
ID count did not increase.
>>
should I pirate this game?
>>
>>381829464
Does anyone have a recent torrent of Hollow Knight? The GOG version that dauphong posted isn't working.
>>
>>381833843
Try launching the game in big picture mode, that's the only thing that fixed it for me.
And it still does it again whenever the controller disconnects
>>
Looks like braid+super metroid+shovel knight. Pass
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (212KB, 1195x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
212KB, 1195x661px
>>
>>381842136
You missed a few I think.
>>
The shilling is making me want to refund
>>
>>381842204
same
i bought it cause it looked fun but all i ever see is shit like this.
all ive ben playing is ori right now and the shilling makes me think that its shit
you wouldn't need to shill if a game is good
>>
>>381829464
right after this thread dies it's gonna be
>ctrl+f
>no Hollow Knight thread
>Let's fix that
amirite or am I right?
>>
This same shit happened with Freedom Planet.
>>
>>381829464

Game was okay. Reminds me of Undertale, with how overrated it is. Was a decent little romp for a flash game, and I enjoyed a pretty thorough playthrough.

But it's painfully easy, to the point of being a borderline snooze-fest. Snappy combat mechanics only matter if the combat itself isn't a complete breeze.

Not sure why everyone obsesses over this little indie trinket of a title.
>>
Remember when the La-mulana Remake came out and LMfags limited it to one thread at a time?

Remember when LM threads were once or twice a week?

Remember when LM threads actually talked about why the game was good?

Remember when LM threads were not made by shills so nobody hated them?

I remember.

And to this day, that game is still considered in the holy trinity of metroidvanias.

This is why nobody likes you, Hollow Knight fags.

This is why everyone hates your obnoxious threads being posted all the fucking time.
>>
>>381845879

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.