[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is MGSV. Say something nice about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 468px-MGSV_TITLE_CARD.jpg (25KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
468px-MGSV_TITLE_CARD.jpg
25KB, 468x263px
This is MGSV. Say something nice about it.
>>
the in-game art and lighting was very good.
>>
Tight gunplay, fun stealth
>>
>>381828530
Best stealth and shooter game wrapped into one
>>
buddies were neat
>>
>>381828530
The paid demo that wasn't actually part of the thing was pretty fun

Shame about the actual game
>>
>>381828530
I was able to get my entire sum of money back on the refund
>>
Fuck you Konami
>>
Im still hurt
>>
File: 1469587381453.jpg (85KB, 705x940px) Image search: [Google]
1469587381453.jpg
85KB, 705x940px
>>381828530
pic related. i love her, /v/
>>
>>381828530
i like everything about it except forcing the fulton extract
>>
>>381828530
You have a good prologue and great trailers.
>>
>>381830345
Please more.
>>
It's currently 33% off, which means you're only paying for the amount of chapters in the game
>>
>>381830758
I have 50+ hours and I'm 22% done according to the in-game meter. Feels like I'm halfway through if I had to guess.
>>
>>381830905
It counts all the collectables and side ops, code names and stuff not needed to complete the story.
>>
>>381830905
you can finish all the main missions and still get 30%. The real collection are the animals, weapons and side ops.
>>
>>381828530
The gameplay was more Splinter Cell than Metal Gear, which is a good thing.
>>
>>381828530
Great gameplay. Your story is hella balls though.
>>
Why does this game feel clunky as fuck? The horse controls are garbage, and the game runs at 60fps but the camera is so fucking janky that it feels like it's 25fps
>>
>>381828530
It's fun when you mod it.
>>
>>381832882
You don't get it, it's an artistic decision. Same reason all the cutscenes have artificial camera shake so it looks like they were filmed by somebody with paekinson.
>>
>player uses a shotgun
>bullets spread out in a area the size of texas
>enemy uses one
>can fucking snipe you from a mile away
why
>>
It has nice gameplay mechanics and nice graphics.

That's it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.