[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch homebrew fucking WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: homebrew.jpg (177KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
homebrew.jpg
177KB, 960x540px
Switch homebrew fucking WHEN?
>>
i think they've only just dumped everything, it'll take a while to wrap their heads around how everything works and then to go looking for exploits and such.
>>
hopefully not soon as that kills the console
>>
Doesn't it have nvidia shit in it? They should put gamestream in it.
>>
File: 1494612729997.jpg (53KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494612729997.jpg
53KB, 700x700px
>>381825840
The Wii had homebrew fairly early on, and that was Nintendo's most successful console ever. The Wii U didn't, and it sold pretty terribly. I'm not saying piracy drives hardware sales, but "piracy kills consoles" is objectively wrong and you know it.
>>
>>381826820
psp
>>
No virtual wii = no nintendont
What's the point?
>>
>>381827101
The PSP was a huge success in terms of sales. Only software took a hit since everyone pirated.
>>
>>381827101
The PSP sold 80.82 million units, less than the DS (154 million units) but more than the 3DS (64.85).
>>
>>381827294
>>381827278
Yeah but it wasn't profitable and 3rd parties noped the fuck out of there
>>
>>381827278
And that's where the money is made, software.
>>
>>381826820
it killed the dreamcast
>>
>>381827278
>>381827294
Sony's strategic plan is losing money on hardware and making it back on software though.
>>
>>381827542
>piracy killed the dreamcast
Piracy was rampant on the original PlayStation and it was also a successful system. "Piracy killed the Dreamcast" is for butthurt autists who can't admit that Sega was doing badly enough to not be able to keep Dreamcast afloat

>>381827452
the PSP was never a big success even from the beginning

>>381827572
but Nintendo's strategy is to make money on hardware, so even if the Switch gets pirated to hell and back, the big N still wins
>>
>>381827572
>>381827452
You rabid Nin10dicksuckers are denying reality to fit your deranged worldview.
Quite sad actually.
>>
>>381827542
Dreamcast piracy wasn't that bad, it's just Sega was already so far under after the Saturn no matter how well the Dreamcast did they would've bowed out.
>>
ITT: piratefag mental gymnastics
>>
>>381828293
Do you think it'll never be hacked?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.