[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fun stops here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 001010s033.jpg (77KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
001010s033.jpg
77KB, 600x480px
ITT: Were you having fun? Too bad!

Why did they have to do this? Dark Messiah was good until the final clusterfuck and that bone dragon fuckery.
>>
for me its the last few encounters in VtMB. too much fighting. and my character was based around personal skills, sneaking and long-ranged weps...

so, i have to admit, i wasnt able to kill that transformed asian bitch, so i used godmode - i am too old for 20 mins encounters with quick saving after landing every successful hit.
>>
Just find the nearby cliff/spike trap and engage legs
>>
>>381824364
what difficulty did you do it on
i did it on the hardest and even with a tank build if they hit me i'd go down in a few hits
really you just have to use environmental kills on them, they're too annoying to fight normally
>>
>>381824364
>You're supposed to be some sort of ancient demon kid trained from birth to do all sorts of amazing shit.
>Carrying legendary items you got from your travels, using amazing skills you earned on your way there.
>You get shanked in one hit by a ghoul while
>Same ghoul that struggles fighting normal town guards.
It was just retarded at that point.
>>381824830
MingXiao ruins the game completely for me. I found the Sherif fight fun and even that werewolf part, but I can't stand that one.
>>381825492
What about the spider and the dragon? With the cyclops you fight that thing and if you hit the right spot you know it, but those two you can't even know if you're landing a hit or not and have to wave your sword in ways you'd only see in Oblivion or Skyrim. Same for Ghouls. For a game with such a rewarding combat it really fucking sucks.
>>
>>381824364
Just use the freeze bow/freeze spell and make them fall to impale them.
>>
>>381824830
Yes I agree. Also remember that very long part leading from the sewers to the caverns to the nosferatu hangout
>>
Have you fucking reddit niggers ever heard about community patches?
>>
>>381825739
I went on MAX difficulty full warrior with all HP and regen bonuses. I still got wrecked. It got somewhat better when I found out that throwing barrels at them and piercing their hearts with a burning sword worked really well. It felt like hunting vampires or something, which was kinda ok.
>>
>>381825492
Daily reminder they've "patched" the game by nerfing kicks and killing half of the fun.
>>
>>381825945
>community patches?
No. Spoonfeed pls.
>>
>>381825741
actually the game starts off with the PC being pretty shit and having to rely on environmental kills
>What about the spider
they're weak to fire
>and the dragon?
which one
pretty sure the game at some points says they're weak to shock
>>381825950
i did that but i also went staff instead of sword and board for the reach, also got the non fire magic tree which was really good
>>
>>381824364
Apply ice to floor, then shank the heart when they fall.
>>
>>381826191
The giant one. The small ones are fun. I used the fire sword with it. Fire scrolls didn't seem to do anything at all. I wasn't even sure I was hurting it until it suddenly died.
The dragon I mean the bone dragon. I used a lightning shield and normal strikes against it but nothing came out of it. I spent like 20 minutes striking at it.
>>
File: yakuza_0.0.jpg (288KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza_0.0.jpg
288KB, 1600x900px
>here's an awesome fighting style that focuses on heavy slow hits with weapons from the environment, how should the player learn new moves?
>I know, the player has to slowly walk around a walled off arena and hit dummies with boxes
>also the dummies can shoot guns which knock the player down
>also the dummies will shoot right when it's impossible to block, forcing the player to get hit and fall over
>also there's a time limit
>and the player has to pay for this training, and they won't make back this money unlike other style trainings
Fuck me this game is full of terrible design choices.
>>
>>381826451
i think you're supposed to hit the body or something
i haven't played DM in a while
since i got the undead purging weapons the second time i played it that section was a lot easier
>>
>>381824830
I used cheats for most of the finale as well because the only combat skill i leveled was ranged combat, and gunfighting in that game is awful.
>>
>>381826940
Forgot that, unlike other styles, you don't get to try out the new moves or see it in action, you just slap down some miniboss and get it without explanation. Which sucks, because Beast is by far the strongest and most reliable style for normal encounters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.