[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Celes is better because her story is sad :((( How to spot a pleb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1449719537176.jpg (117KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449719537176.jpg
117KB, 428x600px
>Celes is better because her story is sad :(((
How to spot a pleb.
>>
That's dumb, everyone's story is sad
>>
File: 1496307722299.jpg (55KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1496307722299.jpg
55KB, 610x396px
>>381821663
>Sad = Deep
It triggers me so much
>>
>>381821663
No, I like Celes better because she somehows manages, with all her bullshit, to be a less whiny character than Terra the coma mary sue. 6 is trash anyway
>>
>>381823641
Terra is one of the worst FF protags, by far.
>>
File: 1459151320276.jpg (36KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459151320276.jpg
36KB, 500x600px
>>381821663
Sabin is by far the best FF6 protagonist
>>
>>381821663
Terra's story is sadder though.
>>
>>381821663
I like both but Terra is cuter and Locke x Terra should have been the thing.
>>
I thought FF6 didn't have a MC

The story merely starts with Terra.
>>
>>381821663
/v/ shitting on ff6 again...
>>
>>381826941
You could argue that Celes becomes the MC in the World of Ruin but FF6 wasn't all-in on a "single protagonist"
>>
>>381826746
Nah, Terra x Leo was fine, since they insisted on Edgar x Relm
>>
>>381826941
It doesn't in that focus is shared quite equally between much of the cast. However if you had to pick one, not only does the game start with Terra, but a lot of the first half of the plot revolves around her, she arguably has the most connection to the main plot threads throughout the whole game, and if I remember right, she shows up even if you don't rerecruit her. Some say Celes is the MC of the second half, but really, despite her (and Locke indirectly) starting things, the focus shifts from her quite quickly once the gang starts getting back together.
>>381827363
Terra x Leo has no real basis and is only for pervs.
>>
>>381827773
>celes
>MC of WoR
She doesn't do shit in the WoR. Sure you start off as her, but in the plot she really doesn't do much.

Edgar is the Protagonist in the 2nd half. He's the one person the entire team revolves around getting back together and he's the one that starts everything.
>>
>>381828576
Yeah that's pretty much what I said, although I feel like it's pointless trying to call a protagonist for the WoR because of how open-ended it is. You can pretty much go right to Kefka once you get the Falcon, which is fairly quick, If I remember right the flow was sudoku > meet Sabin > meet the king formally known as Edgar > find Setzer > crack open his waifu's tomb and steal her airship > do what you want. There's not really much dedicated narrative time in there compared to the WoB and outside of them coming together and Edgar's disguise thing I don't really remember many defining character moments that bring someone to the front.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.