[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.png (210KB, 651x449px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
210KB, 651x449px
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
>>
File: 1489091815628.png (599KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1489091815628.png
599KB, 600x542px
>dev heavily shills his game here
>fucks up and reveals himself by accident
>game fails due to incompetence and failed promises

this game failing is literally boner-inducing
>>
>>381822196
redpill me
>>
>>381822196
>>fucks up and reveals himself by accident
no way

screencap. i honestly thought the angry strafeposting shill guy was trolling.
>>
>>381823749
all women are souless whores who want to be choked, slapped and facefucked by chad even the feminist ones, also they will trade you for a better looking man the first chance they get

they all dream of having a dominant sugar daddy. Every single one.
>>
>claims to be a 1996 Quake-like with infinite levels
>is modern shit with a pixel filter

dude never played the classics
>>
>>381822196
give me whatever you've got, the quick rundown or the whole enchilada
>>
File: dusk1.jpg (31KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
dusk1.jpg
31KB, 620x320px
>It's quake i swear!!
>everybody who actually played quake could see that's horseshit from 10 miles away
>stupid ass journalists who haven't played a single game that came out before 2011 eat it up like the fucking idiots they are
>blocky indie aesthetics with shit textures instead of actual quake looks

And nobody wanted that shit.

If you want something reminiscent of quake I recommend waiting for Dusk.

Soundtrack was done by the guy who did the Doom remixes for brutal doom i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN1N05WmiqU
>>
>>381824716
muh sonny jim, you wanna reuben sandwich?
>>
Bunny hopping faggot dev
>>
>>381821581
>start aggressively marketing your game nearly a year before it's released
>do it so hard people think there must be some ruse and it's actually a stealth sequel to an existing hit, or in any case somehow much more than you're letting on
>people get it confused and mixed up with other similar self-aware retro-shooter homage games coming out while you're doing your early marketing
>by the time of launch everyone's tuned out your aggressive marketing, many are genuinely surprised that it wasn't already out yet
>it's a simple and repetitive 6.5/10 game

That's how it happened.
>>
>>381824817
Sonny jim, that's not funny?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.