[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Buy Overwatch??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Old man.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
Old man.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
I've seen many people play it and I understand what most of the characters can do.

but I have a feeling as soon as I get the game, its just gonna die and all the overwatch players disapear.

so is it worth it now??
>>
Do you have Asperger's? If yes, buy it.
>>
>>381818504
No.
>>
No. It's 40 bucks and I haven't even logged 100 hours. It's just not fun.
>>
Not really unless you really really like playing the same shit over and over. Haven't logged in since last year.
>>
>>381818504
After witnessing countless shitpost and shitthreads I can safely say you shouldn't ask for advice regarding this on /v/.

Also, use your own judgement and common sense.
>>
It's a blizzard game, it won't die.
>>
File: mj_spacejam.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
mj_spacejam.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>381818504
I dunno if this makes sense to you OP, but about a decade ago, when I was adolescent and excited as could be for Team Fortress 2, there was just this charm that the game had about it. To this day, traces of that charm exist in TF2.

Overwatch lost its charm after about 2-3 months. The mechanics are not deep, the gameplay is ultimately extremely repetitive if you want to win, and it depends heavily on knowing people who are already good at the game to be successful at.

Save your money.
>>
>>381818504
That's a pretty stupid to be worried about.
>>
>>381819319

exactly.

It'll die when you stop playing it in a couple weeks or so.
>>
>>381818504
One thing I can guarantee is that it will not die anytime soon, blizzard has clever tactics for keeping the player base.

But fair warning, If you're bad at FPS games, or bad at online games in general you will not have fun.
>>
>>381818504
the game isn't going anywhere. new hero and even are gonna be released soon, and they're gonna lower the amount of duplicates you get through lootboxes
if anything you'll get tired of the game before long, but the players ain't gonna disappear any soon
>>
>>381819824
You don't need skill to succeed at Overwatch. You just need to be lucky.
Overwatch is a game where your fate is almost always decided for you and you can do almost nothing to change it. It's almost as undeserving of being called a "game" as the average western AAA QTE-based cinematic cover shooter.
>>
>>381818504
>>381821517
I have plenty more wise words from experienced and proven shooter veterans who understand proper game design if you're still not convinced.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.