[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the most retarded thing Nintendo ever did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PS_WiiU_NewSuperLuigiU_deDE-1.png (521KB, 456x642px) Image search: [Google]
PS_WiiU_NewSuperLuigiU_deDE-1.png
521KB, 456x642px
Was this the most retarded thing Nintendo ever did?
>>
Yeah. Nobody gives a fuck about Luigi.
>>
>nintendo its the year of luigi plz give me a luigi game
>what a bullshit game fuck you nintendo
>>
Federation Force made a bigger negative impact
There's also the mistake that is the Virtual Boy
>>
>>381817513
Its existence.
>>
>Tried to sell the Wii U with Luigi
>System was a big flop
>>
>>381817513
That's a great expansion tho.
>>
probably the virtual followed by the wii u

gba micro was pretty dumb too after the sp
>>
>>381817513
I don't get it. What's so offensive about it?
>>
>>381817513
>Retarded thing
Including both good and bad things

Virtual Boy
Censorship since the 80s
The Wii
NDS, Wii, Wii U and 3DS security
Miyamoto challenging Aunoma to make a good Zelda game in less than a year and half
Giving Metroid to a new studio in Texas in early 00s
Kicking Square butt in 1995
>>
>>381817513
I got it bundled with my Wii U and Luigi U rules hard. It's NSMBU but hard from the start. I 100% the "story mode" but coulnd't hang with the special challenge stages
>>
>>381817513
Wasn't that only $20 dollars?
I mean, you could argue selling the DLC standalone was stupid, but still.
>>
>>381817513
Why didn't they kept Mario bros. Isn't their names Mario Mario and Luigi Mario ?
>>
>>381817513
Paid mods.
>>
>>381817638

>thinks a dlc pack for yet another 2D new super Mario bros is really the best they could do

New luigi' s mansion on console would be awesome
>>
>>381818727
that movie wasn't canon
>>
Everyone that disses on that game hasn't played it or doesn't actually like platformers.
It's surprisingly solid, the challenge is there unlike 3D world and NSMBU 2 which only become hard after 80% of the game.
>>
>>381817638
>>381819229
they also released luigi's mansion dark moon that year
>>
>>381819242
It's not necessarily a reference to the movie. Where do you think they got the idea?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.