[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last of Us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: infected-joel.png (469KB, 491x686px) Image search: [Google]
infected-joel.png
469KB, 491x686px
Ellie is not really immune, the cordyceps infection is a symbiotic variant. Does it mean if Ellie bit somebody they would become immune too?
>>
pretty much
>>
>>381813470
>Does it mean if Ellie bit somebody they would become immune too?
No, It works like stds, you can gain inmunity only having sex with her.
But she is a pussylicker so fireflies raped her and she is in a journey of vengeance.
>>
>>381813470
It isn't a symbiotic variant.

She was never immune just very resistant.

In TLOUpt2 she will start to show symptoms of being insane (hallucinations etc. a bunch of artistic stuff) and it will in the end be so bad that she will have to die or something.
>>
>>381813470
Isn't wound shown getting worse in the ending, though?
>>
File: wei-huai-xu-sketch02.jpg (1MB, 1500x1889px) Image search: [Google]
wei-huai-xu-sketch02.jpg
1MB, 1500x1889px
>>381814541
I would like her to be really resistant and having to deal with increasing anger and visions, could be interesting to play as a psychotic character

For extra paranoia points her hallucinations could be only auditory at times
>>
>>381815264
Yeah. Would be cool if Joel died early in the game but we don't really know (as the audience) but he keeps appearing during her journey and at the end we find out she was all alone doing this madshit.
>>
>>381815425
Most people picked up on that during the trailer.
>>
Just finished watching this:
https://youtu.be/ma4DJbvO84I?t=6879
and got reminded of what an amazing game TLOU really is. I originally didn't want a follow up because of the perfect ending but now i'm hyped for pt.2
>>
>>381815425
Or some group capturing Joel, infecting him so that you have to kill him as Ellie, that would make her really mad and fit with the narrative of Druckmann that this story (TLoU 2) is about hate and rage

>>381814986
I don't think that's the case here, the wound doesn't really look any worse imo. I can be wrong though
>>
File: 1431431799406.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1431431799406.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>>381815926
>TLOU
>game
>>
>>381816132
not a fan of Tom, but he truly was a great Lestat
>>
>>381813470
Except she was attacked by a regular infected who wasn't symbiotically infected.
>>
>>381816132
>"Mom, I posted it again!"
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 280x358px
>Protagonist from the last game dies in the sequel
>>
>>381816132
I know you are shitposting but I am genuinely interested if you really played the game and that is your honest opinion. If it indeed is can you reason some points why?
>>
File: arthur.gif (490KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.gif
490KB, 500x321px
>>381815926
>game
>>
I'm sure once I actually play I'll probably end up loving it but honestly I'd rather they try something new, a new setting at least. I feel like tlou ended perfectly and there's no need to revisit it.
>>
>>381817091
People around here say TLOU is a game because they mistake contrarianism for intelligence.
>>
>>381817213
Where did this come from anyway? Its at its core a third person cover shooter with stealth mechanics. How stupid do you have to be to not see that.
>>
>>381813470
Joel is that you?
;__; 7
>>
>>381818331
You just got memed on
>>
>>381818115
>People around here say TLOU is a game
I thought the movie meme is contrarian since TLoU has good gameplay
>>
>>381813470
That pic
>tfw to intelligent
>>
>hunters vs fireflies
>fireflies vs government
Which ones?
>>
>>381814067
you do realise that stds carry over with bodily fluids and not just semen, right?
>>
>>381817091

Not him but I recently played through tlou rm and the non non game meme is bullshit. It had a lot of gameplay. It was good but not great imo. Really good visuals, and voice acting but it lacked originality to me and the gameplay was just decent. Maybe I'm just a jaded old gamer but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece myself.

Still a solid 8/10 from me. I had to play it because two irl fedoras I know told me it was the greatest vidya experience of their lufe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.